Enthusiasm for the PS5 Pro seems to be non-existent amongst most video game developers.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No shyt. The focus should have been dropping the price.

I have not see someone say "The reason I don't have a PS5 is because it doesn't have enough juice". I have observed people be dissuaded by the price.

problem is, unlike in the past, component prices are not dropping. That is why prices haven't really dropped on these consoles or anything for that matter nowadays.

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took me forever to get a PS5, (I had mine only for a year). No way in hell I'm upgrading to another model, and we still aren't guaranteed to get games that run consistently at 4k 60fps. FOH Sony :childplease:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Most of these games are still cross-gen with PS4 versions. How the fukk are you gonna market an upgraded system when the same games are being made for decade-plus old hardware? Not to mention the Series S versions, which is damn near a last gen system.

MLB The Show 24 is crossplay with the Switch. Call of Duty is still being made for PS4/XBone and crossplay as well as Warzone 3. They still make Madden and 2K for last gen systems.

Street Figher 6? Crossplay and cross-gen. Mortal Kombat 1 has a Switch version.

The Elden Ring DLC coming out in the summer? Available on last gen.

We're halfway through the lifecycle of the latest systems and still haven't gone all-in yet. It's fukking nauseating.

I'm really curious to see how the sales for PS6, etc. look like with the way they've dragged this shyt out. There is zero incentive besides enthusiasts for people to rush out and buy them after this.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The answer to everything this generation… no games.