Equality =/= Identical - Lord Jamar

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Time stamp @ 14:25

It’s a good interview about Kevin Hart being new to getting p*ssy.

But that quote is ether.​

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I get what he's saying but i don't think the black community is in a space where we can logically have this type of discussion in relation to being married/in a relationship but not monogamous. We have too much poverty which creates a lack of stability and disproportionate amounts of dysfunction to be thinking of this as an answer to a problem in the community. Rich individuals like Kevin can definitely consider this lifestyle but the black community as a whole, no.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I get what he's saying but i don't think the black community is in a space where we can logically have this type of discussion in relation to being married/in a relationship but not monogamous. We have too much poverty which creates a lack of stability and disproportionate amounts of dysfunction to be thinking of this as an answer to a problem in the community. Rich individuals like Kevin can definitely consider this lifestyle but the black community as a whole, no.
I wasn’t even applying to being polyamorous. I meant in general. People say equality but it’s no one size fits all scenarios.