Erdogan Bodyguards Putting Hands on Protesters outside Embassy in DC

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Luckily alpha male Teflon Don is in the WH, he will never let another country bully and beat American citizens, The Don will without a doubt do something about this disgrace, imagine if Hillary was president, that would be so embarrasing :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
HOW Y'ALL FEEL ABOUT THIS? :mjgrin:

They're adopting the US system.

US has pushed Turks to this route, its a damn shame, but par the course for the US.

Maybe Erdogan can chill the hell out after today.

Yep our meddling in Turkish affairs has created the atmosphere for this public suppport for him to pull this shyt.
Same way US created the atmosphere for the Muslim Brotherhood to be elected in Egypt and then supported the military coup of the elected government, since the USruns the Egyptian military

So the US telling Turks to assist us in destablizing Syria to providing home base, supplies, weapons, and intel to ISIS causing domestic blowback for the Turks. Is our fault? Erdogan trying to be usurped by US backed groups in the Turkish government led by a man in the US in government care in the US doesn't provide legitimacy the the staged coup by Erdogan which led to this shyt?

US meddling has consequences directly and indirectly and this is a consequence of US foreign policy. IMHO.

No they dont actually.
US has had a "dictator in chief" since atleast the 60s.
Those powers have gradually expanded since 9/11, starting first with Bush, expanding under Obama, and now I'm sure it will expand even more under Trump.

I mean the Constitution specifically prohibits death without trial, but today we have a legal system that says the government can murder US citizens without a trial or claim that they even committed a crime. The US government has the authority to spy on citizens without a warrant and can be granted a warrant to spy without having to produce a crime they might have committed. US government can arrest and indefinitely detain without any charges of a crime.

US is a police state but like you most americans so busy looking at the next nation, you don't even realize what this nation has become.

I disagree with you, the authoritarian leanings that the Turks are taking is a authoritarian leap that the US has already made after WW2. Hell you could probably say WW2 when the US government was imprisoning those who were against the war and refused to be conscripted.

So I guess with regard to the US will simply have to agree to disagree.

to protect themselves from 1 day being in the same position as the middle east