Erdogan Bodyguards Putting Hands on Protesters outside Embassy in DC

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of bouncers at clubs looking to just fukk shyt up and taking no prisoners when shyt went down :russ::russ:

No fukks give

4FTLxBh.jpg

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
I've seen and been around my fair share of Turkish soccer fights.. someone always gets kicked in the head, heartless c*nts. The Kurds should have come prepared.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So who are the good guys and who are the bad guys in this video (besides DC police)?

:patrice:
Kurdish protestors are the good guys... The guys in green jumpsuits are Erodogan supporters and the suits are Erdogan Security. The Green jumpsuits and the black suits were stomping out Kurdish American protestors...

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Has the WH commented on this?

Is not like the protestes went to the front door and his bodyguards reacted....these mofos went out of the way to attack...

How TF Americans are getting their ass whooped by foreigners and no one in power have said a peep:facepalm:
yep and if you watch that last clip from above you can see what looks like Erdogan giving the attack orders. it's fukked

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
yep and if you watch that last clip from above you can see what looks like Erdogan giving the attack orders. it's fukked

Straight up said fukk your American civil rights...I've been living in this area for over a decade now and never seen this matter if used to work on embassy row and it was one of my runnnig routes (right by the Turkish embassy) and haber witness or heard this....

Erdogan must know he is protected and US govt. won't even say anything...

I'm done ranting :snoop: