Eric Bledsoe has arrived

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
His defense has dropped off a ton. He used to try hard every game but he can go stretches playing bad defense.

It has but I believe that's due to him being the #1 option on offense now. He still has times where he locks down

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His defense has dropped off a ton. He used to try hard every game but he can go stretches playing bad defense.
Par for the course. :yeshrug: All of these guys who start off as defenders but become top level players realize a few years into their career that there's really no point in playing hard D (pause) all season long when you have offensive responsibilities as well.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Can't agree,Bledsoe plays both ends of the floor and is a helluva defender. Some of those guys are one dimensional. But if you factor in team success then yes you are correct

He's good just not a franchise point guard. You never really know what you will get out of him each night. He's one of those guys that would come in handy if you have a top 5 team but if he's your best or 2nd best player you got problems.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's good just not a franchise point guard. You never really know what you will get out of him each night. He's one of those guys that would come in handy if you have a top 5 team but if he's your best or 2nd best player you got problems.

I agree somewhat. When it was him and Dragic in the backcourt they had a really good season and had Bledsoe not got hurt they would have made the playoffs for sure. I agree tho if he's your best player then your in trouble.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjgrin: Another 40 point game

Only one of 5 players in the league to average 20,5,5

He's here :blessed: