Eric Bledsoe has arrived

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to,Bledsoe and Booker are definitely the Suns future back court.

I don't know, man.

Booker is 20 and Bledsoe is 27 with questionable knees.

The Suns are maybe 2-3 years from really becoming competitive.

If he keeps putting the kind of stats he's put up lately, he might demand a 200 million dollar

contract.No way am I paying a 30 yr old PG with a history of knee issues that kind of money.

I watch every Suns game religiously.His best asset is volume scoring.Great at drawing contact and getting to the FT line.

His 3pt shot is inconsistent and mostly garbage.

His decision making/passing ability is average at best

Defense fell off 2 years ago.He's waayyyy more focused on offense now.

I've seen some decline in his athleticism.Haven''t seen him dunk a ball in a long time.Maybe the last 2 seasons.

He's strong as hell when it comes to absorbing contact, tho.

Definitely a ball stopper on offense.Will dribble out the shot clock and play hero ball for whole quarters at a time.

He should be an awesome trade asset for the Suns.I'm hoping they trade him before the deadline.

Bled's is one of those mercurial type players.Can put up great individual numbers, but he's not necessarily good

for team chemistry.

He's playing the best ball of his life right now.I used to veiw him as a bottom 2nd tier PG...I'd put him in the upper 2nd tier now.

Simply because he became a much better scorer.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't know, man.

If he keeps putting the kind of stats he's put up lately, he might demand a 200 million dollar

contract.No way am I paying a 30 yr old PG with a history of knee issues that kind of money.

I watch every Suns game religiously.His best asset is volume scoring.Great at drawing contact and getting to the FT line.

I've seen some decline in his athleticism.Haven''t seen him dunk a ball in a long time.Maybe the last 2 seasons.

Definitely a ball stopper on offense.Will dribble out the shot clock and play hero ball for whole quarters at a time.

He should be an awesome trade asset for the Suns.I'm hoping they trade him before the deadline.

Bled's is one of those mercurial type players.Can put up great individual numbers, but he's not necessarily good

for team chemistry.

He's playing the best ball of his life right now.I used to veiw him as a bottom 2nd tier PG...I'd put him in the upper 2nd tier now.

Very true about him commanding a huge contract when this one is up and not wanting to pay him a ton of money with shot knees and being 30,that i can agree on though i think 100 million is what he'll probably get,or maybe a tad bit more if he can keep this play up.

Nah he still dunks from time to time,just not as often,not sure if his athleticism has taken a hit,he's still quick and extremely fast in the open floor,he just doesn't dunk as much as he used to.

I don't know where Bledsoe could go if traded,Kings,Mavs?

I got him as a top 10 PG right now,as he's became a better scorer,still can be a helluva defender when locked in and only one of 5 players averaging at least 20,5,5.

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
He's playing the best ball of his career, his skill set is finally coming together. I'm just going to leave it at.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
I don't know, man.

for team chemistry.

NO LIES TOLD