Eric Bledsoe took the leap breh's

Daps
Bledsoe has changed his game,as he still is that over explosively player with insane leaping ability and end to end speed.

But he has learned when to go and when to slow down,to an extent if you don't watch him then his turnover numbers will still give doubts,but watching him is a different story

He picks his spots now instead of just attacking with no plan.

The most athletic PG in the league after Westbrook,with an rapidly improving mid-range game,which was already solid.

Going into tonight he was averaging 22.4 PPG, 6.5 APG, 4.1 RPG, 2.1 STLS and 3.5 Turnovers on 47%FG and 35% 3pt shooting.

Tonight against the Nuggets:

30pts
7rebs
4ast
3 turnovers
2stls

on 11-16 shooting 68% from the field and 3-4 from 3 75% in 30 minutes.

Top 4 PG right now as of today(Westbrook,Curry,Paul,Bledsoe)

Hopefully he can keep it up

He been on a tear:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to trade Brandon Knight, along with Markief Morris for a decent PF.

Brandon Knight is inconsistent as fukk.I knew he'd shyt the bed after scoring 37 on Thursday.

I think he was 3-12 tonight ...dribbling with his head down...turnovers.

Dude's a Jamal Crawford/Jason Terry lite 6th man in this league

Daps
They need to trade Brandon Knight, along with Markief Morris for a decent PF.

Brandon Knight is inconsistent as fukk.I knew he'd shyt the bed after scoring 37 on Thursday.

I think he was 3-12 tonight ...dribbling with his head down...turnovers.

Dude's a Jamal Crawford/Jason Terry lite 6th man in this league

:banderas::damn:

I say the same exact shyt about Knight.:mindblown:

Dude be out there looking like he competing with Bledsoe:sas2:

But he just not as good as Bledsoe:yeshrug:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he goes on month long tears like this where he plays out of his mind and his all around game is crazy

but other times he disappears for a month at a time, last year he faded hard as fukk once knight came

Daps
Reppin
NULL

If Knight's not on fire, you might as well take him out the game.

Has zero court awareness and he's turnover prone.

I think it's because he dribbles with his head down.I knew not to do that by the time I was on my 4th grade squad

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He has poor court awareness and terrible decision making. That why he gets dunked on and "embarassed" so much. Like a run first quarterback who stares down one double-covered receiver.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he goes on month long tears like this where he plays out of his mind and his all around game is crazy

but other times he disappears for a month at a time, last year he faded hard as fukk once knight came

His whole body language is different this year.It's the best I've ever seen him play.

I can tell he's comfortable with his role now.The Suns made a huge commitment to him by trading away Isaiah Thomas & Goran Dragic.

He's taken on the mantle of leadership.You can just see that the game has slowed down for him this year.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah when the season starts to wind down it's like he starts to disappear :upsetfavre:. Hopefully he can stay consistent because he has all the talent to be a near elite PG :leon:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His whole body language is different this year.It's the best I've ever seen him play.

I can tell he's comfortable with his role now.The Suns made a huge commitment to him by trading away Isaiah Thomas & Goran Dragic.

He's taken on the mantle of leadership.You can just see that the game has slowed down for him this year.

I'll believe it when I see it for longer...no doubt he's talented but as someone who has had him for 2 years in my dynasty fantasy ball league who has watched a lot of Suns league pass...id like to see him doing it for longer. He's got the talent to but I just need a larger sample

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll believe it when I see it for longer...no doubt he's talented but as someone who has had him for 2 years in my dynasty fantasy ball league who has watched a lot of Suns league pass...id like to see him doing it for longer. He's got the talent to but I just need a larger sample
:ehh:

I've been one of his biggest critics...I even shyt on him most of the time.

But I see a different Bledsoe out there this year.I've seen him be very good, but i've never seen him as unconscious as he is now.

But I see where you're coming from.Hopefully he keeps it up