Eric Bledsoe took the leap breh's

Daps
he goes on month long tears like this where he plays out of his mind and his all around game is crazy

but other times he disappears for a month at a time, last year he faded hard as fukk once knight came

This is true,but you can just tell in his play that won't be happening,it's like he understands the Suns are HIS team now,before it was everyones team

Daps
His whole body language is different this year.It's the best I've ever seen him play.

I can tell he's comfortable with his role now.The Suns made a huge commitment to him by trading away Isaiah Thomas & Goran Dragic.

He's taken on the mantle of leadership.You can just see that the game has slowed down for him this year.

Just said the same shyt breh,people gotta watch him,big difference this year,huge difference

Daps
I'll believe it when I see it for longer...no doubt he's talented but as someone who has had him for 2 years in my dynasty fantasy ball league who has watched a lot of Suns league pass...id like to see him doing it for longer. He's got the talent to but I just need a larger sample

Understandable,but his whole approach is nothing I've never seen before from him,even his last two years when he went on tears,it's something different this year about him