Escaping iOS universe appreciation

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
For the longest i felt I was fine with iPhone and there was nothing better. Was way too afraid to even play with any of the android phones. Sometime in October I got the galaxy s3 because i needed more space in my phone and the iPhone 5 didn't work with my appradio2 car stereo.

At first i missed the iPhone i didn't like the cartoony samsung layout...well I realized that android gives you a shytload of freedom...I can have flash i can request desktop view i can by a bigger battery that makes my phone last forever practically. Look how clean this homepage looks i can't do that with iPhone...now if that Sony experia z looks nice...that's my next phone ...too bad it won't have jelly bean but I'm sure it can be rooted and put on

zna1le.jpg

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
For the longest i felt I was fine with iPhone and there was nothing better. Was way too afraid to even play with any of the android phones. Sometime in October I got the galaxy s3 because i needed more space in my phone and the iPhone 5 didn't work with my appradio2 car stereo.

At first i missed the iPhone i didn't like the cartoony samsung layout...well I realized that android gives you a shytload of freedom...I can have flash i can request desktop view i can by a bigger battery that makes my phone last forever practically. Look how clean this homepage looks i can't do that with iPhone...now if that Sony experia z looks nice...that's my next phone ...too bad it won't have jelly bean but I'm sure it can be rooted and put on

zna1le.jpg

You'll be back....they all come back home

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I use both and to the casual user it's mostly same shyt different toilet. Same apps different phone. Best part about Android is over the air phone downloads.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I use both and to the casual user it's mostly same shyt different toilet. Same apps different phone. Best part about Android is over the air phone downloads.

can be done with idownloads shrugs