Escaping iOS universe appreciation

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I haven't seen where it says in instruction that it is for hoes. :smugfavre:

Also, what you doing with your Android that can't be done on iOS without jail breaking. :smugfavre:

Wait you read instructions? Dam you are a hoe. Read these instructions: Go back to the iPhone thread. Putting music downloaded from the net without iTunes, custom ringtones (I don't use em but the wife does) I could go on but eh.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Its funny how every Android user has to create a thread saying how iOS and iPhone sucks. Very aggressive.

Its obvious you love that beauty named iPhone, that premium feel. Once he hate will settle down and you figure out your emotions you will be back. :ahh:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Wait you read instructions? Dam you are a hoe. Read these instructions: Go back to the iPhone thread. Putting music downloaded from the net without iTunes, custom ringtones (I don't use em but the wife does) I could go on but eh.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

The title of the thread says iOS, nothing about Android.

You fukking mad? :ahh:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Do u really feel that Android has this over ios? We got LTE, WAYY better battery life than the 10 or so Android phones ive had over the years, and the App Store is much better than the android market. We had android users wantin the emojis..
I sold my Galaxy because of the dumb ass cartoony look and because of the overly saturated screen. The battery life was trash as well.
Only thing android has over ios is home screen customization. App quality is below par, smoothness of interface varies from phone to phone. battery life is often terrible, etc

:childplease: Breh. iOS or android...everyone is charging their battery at night.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

:ufdup:
*Not worry about my screen shattering when I drop my phone, gorilla glass is a beast
*CUSTOMIZATION without jailbreaking
*Swype
*use flash without the bullshyt
*Expand the memory without buying a new phone
*use a usb cable :chuck:
*replace the battery
*not have crappy battery life
*use your old charger

and thats shyt casuals want out of phones, you dont want to see how behind your phone really is

You have been satisfied with mediocrity for too long, demand more from life nikka

#GSDG :salute:

Its obvious you don't have iPhone. It has the same gorilla glass and the battery life is better or the same. :ahh:

Other shyt is a nerd shyt. I can see cords and batteries hanging out of your pockets. :ahh:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Indeed, but with the gs2 and 3 i had, had to charge that mf 2-3 times per day depending on usage...

My girl got an iphone 4s, she charges her phone at my crib around 7 and again before we go to bed.

It's all the same:manny: Every phone is lasting around 8-9 hours:manny:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

My girl got an iphone 4s, she charges her phone at my crib around 7 and again before we go to bed.

It's all the same:manny: Every phone is lasting around 8-9 hours:manny:

:ohhh: at 7 pm?

She either sitting on her phone 40 minutes each hour or the battery is fukked up.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Dat all black errythang. :ohlawd:

iphone-5-hands-on-back-shadowy.jpg

1348607662_2226_IMG_0436.jpg

:ohlawd:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@jalamanta showing his insecurity once again