ESPN ranks Carmelo Anthony as the 64th best player in the NBA

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Melo's got one more season, but it seems pretty likely that as soon as he's unrestricted, he's plain-ole out of the league. He's a ballstopper, un-athletic now, plays zero d, brings no vet leadership or intangibles and he still wants to start. I mean, what team would sign him?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Dbh8guRW0AAhi_G.jpg

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I have been saying for years in the Knicks thread that Melo is a team killing piece of shyt. He needs to end his career playing on an expansion team or if he smart going to Europe or China to teach young Americans not to play his selfish style and win a championship over there.

You're going to be furious when dude is inducted into the HOF

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
Really dodged a bullet here, Rockets brehs. You could argue that as bad as Melo has been he'd still be an upgrade over Ryno, but Ryno knows and happily accepts his role and basically does whatever the team asks without complaining - can't really quantify the value in that. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good, Morey.

:whew:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
You're going to be furious when dude is inducted into the HOF
Sure Melo. The hall of fame of China or India . Melo got allot to give to countries in need. Lots of young players from all over can learn , don’t do what Melo does. Don’t eat yourself out of shape then in the summer play a rap song while looking constipated glaring at the camera working out saying you in the best shape of your life while soon the camera goes off, you eating shyt again.