ESPN ranks Carmelo Anthony as the 64th best player in the NBA

Daps
not with that contract:blessed::blessed:Thunder really fukked up trading for that contract..and Melo just looks completely lost, like he might not even be good enough to be a role player. I can't believe he went from a 20 point scorer to just straight up trash:picard:.
Reminds me of how you can know a girl who is bad as fukk and then you dont see them for a few months and theyre fat and/or pregnant.

Melo fell off like a spanish girl who had three kids and didnt get back in the gym after any of them

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
still a great individual player. would look better on a different team. that being said, he isnt a great team player. he doesnt impact winning enough. he has been a superstar figure ever since he entered the league and for that reason, he has likely been somewhat overrated in his earlier years and exposed in his later years. I enjoy watching him work but he is a one dimensional chucker and like Phil said, leopard that cant change his spots.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody was saying that shyt though when it happened

I was one of those who thought it was a great deal when it happened. I said it in different forums. When PG13 said he wanted out, right there is value immediately decreased and I thought Oladipo like in Orlando would be a solid 17-18ppg guy and I thought the potential for Sabonis was gravy. I did not know Vic would be this good though...or Sabonis. Always thought Melo's fit with OKC wouldnt be the best. Would have liked to have seen him elsewhere.