ESPN ranks Carmelo Anthony as the 64th best player in the NBA

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I think he still has the ability but him and westbrook just dont fit he could be great in houston though I think.
well then he fukked up by not sticking to his houston only demand because that was the only way the knicks would have been strong-armed into trading him for ryan anderson's contract.

i'm glad he didn't though because it looks like olympic melo is just a product of summer relaxation after a long season ... why not just chill and shoot open jumpers.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well then he fukked up by not sticking to his houston only demand because that was the only way the knicks would have been strong-armed into trading him for ryan anderson's contract.

i'm glad he didn't though because it looks like olympic melo is just a product of summer relaxation after a long season ... why not just chill and shoot open jumpers.
It might work better next year after George leaves if they move Melo back to the 3.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I think he still has the ability but him and westbrook just dont fit he could be great in houston though I think.
Nah, Melo is done breh.

There was a civil war in the knicks threads over this cat and fooled enough into thinking he was still a legit #1 option.

I rather have Kyle Korver on my team.

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
You wait 3 months to run your gay ass mouth. He had a bad shooting night, him & PG both.

Shouldn't you be worrying about Frank Nshejdsubs not getting enough minutes in a blowout to the fukking Magic:mjlol:

The man is shooting 40 pct wild trash...