Ethiopians Take The Streets Of Jerusalem Inspired By Baltimore Protest

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
No, the protest of this magnitude haven't.

No shyt, because this time it's a Ethopian-Israeli in a military uniform who got attacked, not some random dude. Their struggle over there has been going on for years with marches here and there, this just so happens to be the biggest because they've had enough. Happens to be at the same time as the Bmore marches, so they reference to it, but that other breh thinks they make it about Bmore, because obviously it catches the US media's eye/Americans' attention.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His post was actually informative. You are just on some tired the original jews were black bullshyt. Nobody trying to hear that garbage.
Combative non-blacks in the root spewing their bullshyt to change the narrative of the thread to something other then solidarity in our struggles across the Diaspora. Typical.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I'm Ethiopian

My people and Palestinians share the same struggles although I disagree with the violence in Isreal because I think we're just better than that, the Isreali parliament has said that they're going to review cases of discrimination against my people so I guess it worked.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which would be the African Americans. The Ethiopians are hammetic. If they were Israelites they would be Semitic

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

https://faithinyhvh.wordpress.com/2...compact-bible-dictionary-ham-not-the-negroes/
i don't believe that. the egyptian, *sudanese and ethiopian negroes go way back. the african american negro is relatively new to all this negro stuff. the african american negro is more of a product of the slave trade of the west african negro...

the west african negro civilization goes back in time too. but their shyt was destroyed with the 1800's 1900's euro colonization..

the ethiopian negro has sort of managed to keep his identity. the egyptian negros seem to have been written off the face of earth.

i put the countries in *asterisks cause negros was more about empires than countries.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
i don't believe that. the egyptian, *sudanese and ethiopian negroes go way back. the african american negro is relatively new to all this negro stuff. the african american negro is more of a product of the slave trade of the west african negro...

the west african negro civilization goes back in time too. but their shyt was destroyed with the 1800's 1900's euro colonization..

the ethiopian negro has sort of managed to keep his identity.
the egyptian negros seem to have been white off the face of earth.

i put the countries in *asterisks cause negros was more about empires than countries.

That is proof they are not the Israelite. The bible said they will will shipped into slavery all over the earth via ships. The negros of the transatlantic slave trade fit that description not the Ethiopians. . The bible also said they will lose their heritage. The negros of the transatlantic slave trade lost their religion, name, culture, heritage etc. The ethiopians didn't lose any of that. They don't fit the prophecies.

Jeremiah 17:4
And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Deuteronomy 28:68

"The LORD will bring you back to Egypt (meaning bondage) in ships, by the way about which I spoke to you, 'You will never see it again!' And there you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but there will be no buyer."

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
i cut niccas off right there... :whoa:

you can keep talking but my mind has gone to other things..

i don't give a fuq about literature written and revised in europe.

So you need to quit talking about who is/isn't Israelites then :ehh:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you need to quit talking about who is/isn't Israelites then :ehh:
you're going way back in time when the word america probably didn't even exist. so you can't call the negros in america african american. there were negro civilized empires all over the world during ancient times.

i don't see the connection :leostare:of the american negro can teleporting from tel aviv to south central:manny:.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
you're going way back in time when the word america probably didn't even exist. so you can't call the negros in america african american. there were negro civilized empires all over the world during ancient times.

i don't see the connection :leostare:of the american negro can teleporting from tel aviv to south central:manny:.

Bible didn't say they would teleport. It said they would first flee from Jerusalem to Africa during 70AD, then from Africa they will be sold to their enemies and go to a land they never been before into slavery via ships.

Revelation 12:6

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Africa is known as the wilderness in the bible. Jesus was born in Israel, but fled to Africa to avoid death. Joseph went to slavery into Africa. The 12 tribes migrated to Africa when there was a famine in Palistine etc. . Abraham went from Arabia into Africa as well. .

"The LORD will bring you back to Egypt (meaning bondage) in ships, by the way about which I spoke to you, 'You will never see it again!' And there you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but there will be no buyer."

Jeremiah 16:13

Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour.

Deuteronomy 4:27

And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.

Isaiah 11:12

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth

Ethiopians are migrating to other countries. They will not scattered all over the world like negros were. They did not lose their heritage like negros did. They did not go on slave ships and was sold on auction blocks to their enemies like tthe negros did. The bible is a book of prophecies and the Ethiopians are looking funny in the light.

WHIDAH.jpg

Negroland_and_Guinea_with_the_European_Settlements%2C_1736.jpg

^^^^ Even the CACS knew where the Jews migrated. This part of Africa was called the kingdom of Judah aka the jews

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bible didn't say they would teleport. It said they would first flee from Jerusalem to Africa during 70AD, then from Africa they will be sold to their enemies and go to a land they never been before into slavery via ships.
Revelation 12:6

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Africa is known as the wilderness in the bible. Jesus was born in Israel, but fled to Africa to avoid death. Joseph went to slavery into Africa. The 12 tribes migrated to Africa when there was a famine in Palistine etc. . Abraham went from Arabia into Africa as well. .

Jeremiah 16:13

Therefore will I cast you out of this land into a land that ye know not, neither ye nor your fathers; and there shall ye serve other gods day and night; where I will not shew you favour.

Deuteronomy 4:27

And the LORD shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the LORD shall lead you.

Isaiah 11:12

And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth

Ethiopians are migrating to other countries. They will not scattered all over the world like negros were. They did not lose their heritage like negros did. They did not go on slave ships and was sold on auction blocks to their enemies like tthe negros did. The bible is a book of prophecies and the Ethiopians are looking funny in the light.

WHIDAH.jpg

Negroland_and_Guinea_with_the_European_Settlements%2C_1736.jpg

^^^^ Even the CACS knew where the Jews migrated. This part of Africa was called the kingdom of Judah aka the jews
the bible is new shyt when it comes to negro civilization my dude.

the bible is like a new hot nicca tryin to rap. i'm sure there's some gems in there. negro civilization is way older than that shyt.

i'm not a religious dude but i'm sure ethiopians can claim the bible/abramaic religions with their orthodox chyt. and can claim the land of israel. they're just being nice about this shyt...

but the negro has been pussified. the ethiopian president not even speaking against this foolery. if it were me i'd be sending some scud missiles to tel aviv.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when jews were being whooped on netanyahu spoke and called them "home". that's what a real og does. looks out for their own people. but no negro speakiing on this shyt.

you ask a negro to comment on this shyt there'll be talkin some c00nery law shyt. typical @theworldismine13 shyt. :stopitslime:

"you know eh immigration laws eh peaceful protests. capitalism..." --theworldismine.

:stopitslime: