Ethiopians Take The Streets Of Jerusalem Inspired By Baltimore Protest

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Which would be the African Americans. The Ethiopians are hammetic. If they were Israelites they would be Semitic

Zondervan’s Compact Bible Dictionary:

Ham – The youngest son of Noah, born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through the Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negroes, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

https://faithinyhvh.wordpress.com/2...compact-bible-dictionary-ham-not-the-negroes/
you are absolutely delusional if you think AAs are true Israelites but Ethiopians are not.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
you are absolutely delusional if you think AAs are true Israelites but Ethiopians are not.

When did Ethiopians go in slave ships like the bible prophesied? When did they lose their heritage and nationality? When did they get scattered over the 4 corners of the earth via slave ships into a land they did not know? How in the hell they the true Israelite and they don't fit none of the prophecies that determines if you are a Israelite? The bible prophecised about the King of Kings coming to save Israel in the last days.

Haile Selassie's full title in office was "By the Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, King of Kings of Ethiopia, Elect of God".[21][nb 3]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haile_Selassie

9ef6807a4f15d315e0392f801abb9325.jpg

No where in the bible does it say After Israel loses his heritage, he will regain his kingship before Christ returns. Jesus is the LION OF JUDAH, THE KING OF THE JEWS. This dude Haile is an anti christ. He is out of his mind to even call himself "king of kings" :usure:

Last edited:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
When did Ethiopians go in slave ships like the bible prophesied? When did they lose their heritage and nationality? When did they get scattered over the 4 corners of the earth via slave ships into a land they did not know? How in the hell they the true Israelite and they don't fit none of the prophecies that determines if you are a Israelite?
man look, it could be refering to any group. West Africans weren't the only ones captured and shipped as slaves though. What about East Africans in Kenya and Tanzania? Going by that logic, are they not Isrealites too?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
when jews were being whooped on netanyahu spoke and called them "home". that's what a real og does. looks out for their own people. but no negro speakiing on this shyt.

you ask a negro to comment on this shyt there'll be talkin some c00nery law shyt. typical @theworldismine13 shyt. :stopitslime:

"you know eh immigration laws eh peaceful protests. capitalism..." --theworldismine.

:stopitslime:

africa has to be more capitalist for black people to return to it

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
man look, it could be refering to any group. West Africans weren't the only ones captured and shipped as slaves though. What about East Africans in Kenya and Tanzania? Going by that logic, are they not Isrealites too?

Some of them might be Israelites. Slavery is not the only prophecy listed in the bible. Thats why i said in the thread i don't talk down on all Africans cause some of the Israelite may have assimilated into the African culture by intermarriage. But just by going off prophecies it's clear as day Ethiopians aint Israelites. No matter how bad some people want them to be. The bible points our their contradictions.

As for the ones that went to slavery that wasn't Israelites. The bible confirms what you are saying also.

Ezekiel 29:10

And I will make the land of Egypt desolate in the midst of the countries that are desolate, and her cities among the cities that are laid waste shall be desolate forty years: and I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and will disperse them through the countries.

Ezekiel 29:14-15

And I will bring again the captivity of Egypt, and will cause them to return into the land of Pathros, into the land of their habitation; and they shall be there a base kingdom.
It shall be the basest of the kingdoms; neither shall it exalt itself any more above the nations: for I will diminish them, that they shall no more rule over the nations.

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
When did Ethiopians go in slave ships like the bible prophesied? When did they lose their heritage and nationality? When did they get scattered over the 4 corners of the earth via slave ships into a land they did not know? How in the hell they the true Israelite and they don't fit none of the prophecies that determines if you are a Israelite?

Exactly, go to 11:45...she lets everybody know that Ethiopians have never been slaves. So how in the hell can they be Israelites? That must mean that Cush had no descendants. They do not fit any prophecies of the seed of Jacob whatsoever.

This is the future prophecy that they fit:

Zephaniah 2
12 Ye Ethiopians also, ye shall be slain by my sword.

Isaiah 45
14 Thus saith the Lord, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.

How are the Ethiopians going to come to the children of Israel in chains, fall down, and bow themselves to the children of Israel and say "Surely God is in thee" to the children of Israel and yet be Israelites at the same time. :pachaha:

Those Cushytes are not Israelites, if they were. there would be peace worldwide because, the prophecy stated that when the children of Israel return back to their land, there will be no more war and King David would be sitting on the throne...neither of that is happening....the only that is happening is them being used by those Amalekite khazars to have more low level workers and bodies for their armies.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Those Cushytes are not Israelites, if they were. there would be peace worldwide because, the prophecy stated that when the children of Israel return back to their land, there will be no more war and King David would be sitting on the throne...neither of that is happening.....

Exactly. Prophecy said there will be peace on earth when they return to the promise land. And we see the fighting between Palistine and Israel. And first of all the bible said 'with a mighty hand and stretched out arm will Israel be saved'. Meaning Jesus will save them and return them back. Said the sky will roll by and the entire world will see the "Son of Man" return. None of this shyt happen, but Hailie did claim to be the "king of kings" and hes dead in the ground now :dwillhuh:. Man you gotta be a damn idiot to think these people are the Israelites when they fit nothing thats written in the bible.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
imperialism trumps capitalism..

people like you forget that capitalsim at its core is just about opening up business, buying real estate and trading, so when i say africa needs to be more capitalist, im saying africa needs to makes its laws so that its easy for other africans and african descendants to buy real estate and open business

this can happen with or withour imperialism, you dont have to wait to till the end of imperialism to do this

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Thats the point of "Black Lives Matter" :mindblown:

I understand that breh, but that other breh I first quoted acted like they using Bmore to push there own struggle. IT'S NOT ABOUT BMORE in Israel, they've been going through shyt for years over there and NOW it's getting media attention because they established a link. But in no way was Bmore an inspiration or whatever, they've been going through shyt AND FIGHTING IT for years.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people like you forget that capitalsim at its core is just about opening up business, buying real estate and trading, so when i say africa needs to be more capitalist, im saying africa needs to makes its laws so that its easy for other africans and african descendants to buy real estate and open business

this can happen with or withour imperialism, you dont have to wait to till the end of imperialism to do this
you think capitalism started america and israel :usure:
the ism that started these states is terrorism. then sell it as capitalism and democracy.. do you see democracy in israel and the united states :usure:

the black community needs trolls like yourself to sell that shyt you talk about to the white community. not black community. preaching that shyt to the black community makes you a troll agent for white supremacy.