Ethiopians Take The Streets Of Jerusalem Inspired By Baltimore Protest

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people who turned this into another hebrew israelite thread shytting on Africans are the ones trolling.
No shyt sherlock. But if you're not trolling why they hell would you ask that question? They are protesting police brutality and your asking what the end game is. Aka trying to be slick and troll. You're not even black the fukk you in the root for anyway?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
No shyt sherlock. But if you're not trolling why they hell would you ask that question? They are protesting police brutality and your asking what the end game is. Aka trying to be slick and troll. You're not even black the fukk you in the root for anyway?

I'm asking if the Ethiopians who identify as Jews have the same attitudes towards palestinian arabs as their white counter parts...that isn't trolling, it's a legitimate question.

There's no need for me to try to be slick, I post what I want where I want when I want. Deal with it or keep it moving.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm asking if the Ethiopians who identify as Jews have the same attitudes towards palestinian arabs as their white counter parts...that isn't trolling, it's a legitimate question.

There's no need for me to try to be slick, I post what I want where I want when I want. Deal with it or keep it moving.
This thread isn't about that. But do you.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
Ethiopians have been unknowingly sterilized in that country for sometime now. Their protesting and trying to appeal to the heart strings of people who don't have any.

This is what happens when you go to a country that is hostile towards you. Why not stay home and improve your country instead of running off to nonblacks who hate you. Blacks worldwide are always doing this stupid retarted shyt.

@GetInTheTruck 's question are legitimate.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when you go to a country that is hostile towards you. Why not stay home and improve your country instead of running off to nonblacks who hate you. Blacks worldwide are always doing this stupid retarted shyt.

There are not a group of people on Earth who don't migrate.

And Afro Asiatic Africans have been in the Levant since the end of the last ice age.

Urchin

Banned
Daps
So do Ethiopian jews want the same right as white Jews to occupy Palestinian land? Someone school me on the end game here.

There's no love lost between Africans and Arabs considering the way Arabs view anyone with Black skin. This is why the way some of these jokers are trying to spin this as some "evil jews oppressing africans and palestinians" narrative doesn't fly because I doubt those ethiopians even care that they're supposedly on "stolen land" otherwise they wouldn't be there in the first place.