Ethiopians Take The Streets Of Jerusalem Inspired By Baltimore Protest

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
I will say this breh. There were some Israelites scattered among the true Cushyte Ethiopians. The Most High is only dealing with the surviving seed line of the men that were scattered among all nations. If there is a lost seed that is among your people that wakes up to being an Israelite HE WILL acknowledge that the prophicies that me and @ReturnOfJudah say are correct. Only an Israelite has the ability to understand the prophesies. If your line goes back to to Cush and not Jacob you will not understand, after all most of our people do not supposed understand in this current age. The only people that can understand the prophesies are the Israelites that the Most High has called. That is why no matter how much evidence we bring out that matches all the curses of Deuteronomy 28 or even top scholars that even admit after decades of studies dating back to the early 1900s that Negroes are descendants of Shem...nothing will ever be enough for those that do not believe. We have even posted videos from an Israelis saying neither they or the Ethiopians they brought are the real Jews, but that Negroes are the real Jews. Still it will go over your head. But understand this, that it is all about Faith and Faith is a gift from the Most High.

Cushytic isn't a race. It's a language group. Ethiopians are still Negroid, just a lil mixed.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Cushytic isn't a race. It's a language group. Ethiopians are still Negroid, just a lil mixed.

The Most High created Cushytes, they are indeed a separate race of people. Having dark skin does not make you the same people...Still waiting for an Ethiopian that can do more than long distance running. We are not the same people, you know it and I know it.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

yall

GET THEM!!!!!!!!

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
If these Ethiopians really want to make noise in these protests call these white Israelis Edomites with signs up and see how quickly that they will listen.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This thread got hijacked crazy.

I'm currently writing this in Addis Ababa. All I want to say is that I stand in solidarity with my jewish brothers in Israel as well as all my brothers back in the states going through the motions. As an Ethiopian American who grew up in mostly urban environments, attended an HBCU for law school and helped one of the movements that has led to this recent awakening in the black mind, I only hope that we as black men can finally get over our egos and understand that Africa is the future and we should all start working towards some sort of grand closure so that we can begin rebuilding.

Nobody wants to say it but as long as we're not calling out those who destroy our communities and remain silent as they continue to crumble, we'll have no one to blame but ourselves when the chickens come home to roost. I'm here not cause I have to be but because I know my mission in life is bigger than me and if I'm not willing to take this risk, why would the next man.

At the end of the day, we all want the same thing. An opportunity to make something of ourselves and unfortunately, I no longer believe it will be through anything but economic empowerment and the development of the continent known as Africa. It won't be easy, it wont be pretty, it won't be calm. But I'm not about to stand around yelling "hands up, don't shoot" knowing what I know and where I've been. I'll take my chances trying to build with those who would rather dream big for a better tomorrow.
dapped and repped.

thumb-is-up.gif

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Israel is confirming their citizenship by allowing them to serve in the military. Every single citizen even Ethiopian-Israelis serve in the military over there. If you fight for your country you should be an equal, treated the same by all citizens. This whole thing started over an Ethiopian in his Israeli military uniform being beaten by the police.
:scust: