Euro sensation Luka Doncic: Potential Number #1 Pick in 2018

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Luka Doncic, Real Madrid
Point guard/shooting guard/small forward
6-8, International/Slovenian

At age 17, Doncic is already one of the best players for the best team in the best basketball league outside of the NBA. Playing for Real Madrid in Spanish ACB, Doncic is likely the team’s 3rd best player behind Sergio Llull and Gustavo Ayon.

This guy is incredible for his age and level of competition. What do you guys think?

Cognito

All Star
Daps
I was randomly watching this game and he looked like the real deal. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being an all-star caliber player in the future. (obviously needs to get drafted to a somewhat good situation, stay injury free etc. etc. etc.)
Yeah I saw him during a preseason game vs OKC and I surprised he was 17 when I looked him up.
His passing is very good.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
If u a number one pick playing euro ball you gotta be putting up better numbers then that. I know they say they don't play the young guys and all that I'm finding shots, I'm getting more rebounds, I'm getting more steals im locking down the other team best player. I hope I'm wrong though but that euro "star" is pretty rare. They turn into good role guys majority of the time

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
If u a number one pick playing euro ball you gotta be putting up better numbers then that. I know they say they don't play the young guys and all that I'm finding shots, I'm getting more rebounds, I'm getting more steals im locking down the other team best player. I hope I'm wrong though but that euro "star" is pretty rare. They turn into good role guys majority of the time
Bruh, they don't get minutes, end of :heh:and then they are in the game, they have the opposite of a green light. This dude plays for a Euroleage contender and is a teenager. He ain't gonna be out there with a cape on. Veterans would throw him in the bushes

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Bruh, they don't get minutes, end of :heh:and then they are in the game, they have the opposite of a green light. This dude plays for a Euroleage contender and is a teenager. He ain't gonna be out there with a cape on. Veterans would throw him in the bushes

Dragan bender comes over and they still tryna figure out what position he playing number 4 pick

Dario Saric was a potential top 5 pick and he's ok.

I'm not saying he won't be good but number 1? Number 1 picks need to be taking over games

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Dragan bender comes over and they still tryna figure out what position he playing number 4 pick

Dario Saric was a potential top 5 pick and he's ok.

I'm not saying he won't be good but number 1? Number 1 picks need to be taking over games

Eh, Bender is the youngest player in the league, we wont know what he can do until he gains some weight.

Saric has been better than "ok" lately, he's starting to find his groove and has been killing it.