Euro WAR UN Draft picks are in

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ALL COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD just voted on this war at the UN

TEAM RUSSIA: The 5 countries who voted against condemning Russia's invasion of Ukraine included Russia, Belarus, Eritrea, North Korea, and Syria.

TEAM NATO bytches (they voted fukk Russia)

Afghanistan, Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Latvia, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malta, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated States of), Monaco, Montenegro, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niger, North Macedonia, Norway, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Samoa, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America and Uruguay and Nigeria:mjcry:

Full list of countries that voted abstained( basically didnt vote at all/dont care to vote/just dont have a good enough relationship with NATO to even care.......SMART)

• Algeria
  • Angola
  • Armenia
  • Bangladesh
  • Bolivia
  • Burundi
  • Central African Republic
  • China
  • Congo
  • Cuba
  • El Salvador
  • Equatorial Guinea
  • India
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Kazakhstan
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Laos
  • Madagascar
  • Mali
  • Mongolia
  • Mozambique
  • Namibia
  • Nicaragua
  • Pakistan
  • Senegal
  • South Africa
  • South Sudan
  • Sri Lanka
  • Sudan
  • Tajikistan
  • Tanzania
  • Uganda
  • Vietnam
  • Zimbabwe
Which countries didn’t vote at all?
As well as those that voted against or chose to abstain from the vote, 12 chose not to vote at all.

Venezuela was unable to vote because its voting rights had been suspended as a result of unpaid UN membership dues......broke mfs man you hate to see it

No vote recorded:

• Azerbaijan
  • Burkina Faso
  • Cameroon
  • Eswatini
  • Ethiopia
  • Guinea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Morocco
  • Togo
  • Turkmenistan
  • Uzbekistan
  • Venezuela

WHERE THE fukk IS MY COUNTRY NIGERIA THOUGH? I know we dont care but damn did we not even show up to the zoom meeting?

What happens to Russia after UN vote?
While Russia has now been officially condemned and reprimanded by the global body, the UN vote on the matter is not legally binding.

Last edited:

Asante

All Star
Daps
Smh at the African nations supporting Ukraine. They left your citizens (women and children) in the middle of what could be WW3 in freezing fukking temperatures! Would it be a stretch to expect any serious response from those sorry ass national leaders?

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Smh at the African nations supporting Ukraine. They left your citizens (women and children) in the middle of what could be WW3 in freezing fukking temperatures! Would it be a stretch to expect any serious response from those sorry ass national leaders?

I thought they abstained 2 days from some picture I saw on social media - what changed?

@QuintessentialMan where did naij vote? Can’t see naij on the list.

Not that I’m expecting anything from the worthless naij leaders but it will be interesting to see where they voted due to Nigerian arrogance.

Eritrea let its nuts hang. Senegal is the most Pan-African country in West Africa. Algeria has good relations with Russia. Soviets liberated Southern Africa via Angola and Cubans. And Putin did live in Tanzania for 4yrs and trained their revolutionaries, so it makes sense for Tanzania.

Uganda is a strange one - what’s the relationship between Uganda and Russia?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Sooooo are suppose to see russia as the big red bad enemy??????:mjlol:

My only concern is economic and possibility of of nukes..outside of that let hem folks do what theyvdo best..war

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I thought they abstained 2 days from some picture I saw on social media - what changed?

@QuintessentialMan where did naij vote? Can’t see naij on the list.

Not that I’m expecting anything from the worthless naij leaders but it will be interesting to see where they voted due to Nigerian arrogance.

Eritrea let its nuts hang. Senegal is the most Pan-African country in West Africa. Algeria has good relations with Russia. Soviets liberated Southern Africa via Angola and Cubans. And Putin did live in Tanzania for 4yrs and trained their revolutionaries, so it makes sense for Tanzania.

Uganda is a strange one - what’s the relationship between Uganda and Russia?

We voted with the Nato Cacs :snoop:
condemned Russia:dahell:

I guess we voted last, websites barely included us in the beginning. Damn im pissed. Thought we would abstain. :snoop:

We do deals with IMf and World Bank a lot though. Guess it is what it is. I hate it. We should have found a way to stay neutral. :francis:

We gon catch strays for this later.:mjcry:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Where’s Nigeria on the list?

They can’t cover the dues?

We do well with the Isreali/Palestine issue. Dont think we ever support Isreal, we always find ways to abstain or vote against.....but this....... looks like we had to fall in line on this one. Next year is an election year. No time to start screwing up dem IMF/Worldbank deals you dig:francis:

We voted against Putin and he is not going to forget, but who cares right. Nato has our back:mjcry:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
We do well with the Isreali/Palestine issue. Dont think we ever support Isreal, we always find ways to abstain.....but this....... looks like we had to fall in line.:francis:

We voted against Putin and he is not going to forget, but who cares right. Nato has out back:mjcry:

Would it have been better to side with him?

Does Nigeria get their oil from Russia too?

I didn’t know they were one of biggest producers of oil in the world until recently.