Europeans understood something at the Berlin Conference (RUSSIA/UKRAINE)

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
@Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Just got tagged that he wrote this in another thread

In the words of my AA sandbox buddies from elementary school, he's a story teller.
You nikkas think nikkas is scared of some fat belly sandal wearing Haitians. You got Steppas in Haiti and you got clowns. The fact this sounds Unbelievable either means y’all have inflated views of the toughness in blacks of other countries or you think black Americans are ass. And neither is true. I got them nikkas up outta there and headed back to my spot.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Trolling doesn’t work on me. I know a lot of you immigrant blacks have this weird combination of an inferiority compllex and a superiority complex that creates this cocktail of Jealousy and love for us.
that generalized bias... that IS TRIBALISM brother

you have trolled yourself stupid so i'd argue it worked better than you know.

you could have walked away but now you are getting emotional and showing your true nature
i have no generalized biased views of your people to share in return. i'm just gonna let you keep bodying yourself :pachaha:

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
that generalized bias... that IS TRIBALISM brother

you have trolled yourself stupid so i'd argue it worked better than you know.

you could have walked away but now you are getting emotional and showing your true nature
i have no generalized biased views of your people to share in return. i'm just gonna let you keep bodying yourself :pachaha:
It’s not, I patronize black immigrant business. My girlfriend right now is Sudanese, who also gives me insight to how you nikkas think :dead:

Im really amazed y’all so on code about it though it is amazing really. To just lie and pretend that black Americans are Trippin :dead:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I think the Berlin conference is one of the most sinister and effective events in the history of the world and it set the standard for how white people operate to this day.

Yes, it was about the scramble for africa and how to divide africa peacefully (among Europeans)

but what it really was about, and what Africans have not yet accomplished (ADOS, Continental Africans and Carribean Africans)

it marks the moment that Europeans traded in micro tribalism, for macro tribalism.

all these attendees

23px-Flag_of_Austria-Hungary_%281869-1918%29.svg.png
Austria-Hungary
23px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png
Belgium
20px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png
Denmark
23px-Flag_of_Spain_%281785%E2%80%931873%2C_1875%E2%80%931931%29.svg.png
Spain

23px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%281877%E2%80%931890%29.svg.png
United States
23px-Flag_of_France_%281794%E2%80%931815%2C_1830%E2%80%931974%2C_2020%E2%80%93present%29.svg.png
France
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom
23px-Flag_of_Italy_%281861-1946%29_crowned.svg.png
Italy
23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
Netherlands
23px-Flag_of_Portugal_%281830%29.svg.png
Portugal
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia
19px-Union_Jack_of_Sweden_and_Norway_%281844-1905%29.svg.png
Sweden–Norway
23px-Flag_of_the_Ottoman_Empire_%281844%E2%80%931922%29.svg.png
Ottoman Empire

and they decided right there, “We are different, from different places, with different cultures. And we may not like each other, but we are not them. And we have to embrace that to conquer them”

This is one of the reasons you’re getting this global response to the Russian/UKRAINE war. Because it effects the macro tribalistic practices of Europeans.

to this day, if you put a Italian, a Russian and Swiss man in a room with a black American a Jamaican and a Nigerian. The Europeans will immediately stop giving a fukk about where they’re from and acknowledge immediately that they are all white, while we, are going to be stuck on our differences.

tribalism amongst Africans is our greatest downfall
You're a day late and a penny short.

On top of that, anyone can sit around and talk. It's about the ultimate power.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s not, I patronize black immigrant business. My girlfriend right now is Sudanese, who also gives me insight to how you nikkas think :dead:

Im really amazed y’all so on code about it though it is amazing really. To just lie and pretend that black Americans are Trippin :dead:
that good old "I have a black friend" routine

sounds mad familiar breh :mjpls:

the bolded is another logical fallacy... hypothetically if every Black person outside America was from Sudan that statement still wouldn't be true. but you can't help looking stupid keep going :popcorn:

Dating a Sudanese girl has taught him how people in Lesotho think. sounds mad stupid

you patronize businesses for your benefit. people say fukk china everyday and go get some general tao still

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
that good old "I have a black friend" routine

sounds mad familiar breh :mjpls:

the bolded is another logical fallacy... hypothetically if every Black person outside America was from Sudan that statement still wouldn't be true. but you can't help looking stupid keep going :popcorn:

Dating a Sudanese girl has taught him how people in Lesotho think. sounds mad stupid

you patronize businesses for your benefit. people say fukk china everyday and go get some general tao still
You got it gang

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You not surprised, boffum nikkas talking down in here. Are not Ados
@Get These Nets got me on ignore iirc. :lolbron:

Also, just so you know, you'll never know enough non fba for them to admit the truth. Everybody you know could be foreign, but we still just some no passport having country nikkas who ain't never been nowhere :mjpls: following up behind Tariq on the internet. Like being a NY ados wouldn't fully inform you.

Truthfully, I dont know how yall do it in bk. I just came out here and the vast overwhelming majority of bp are both foreign and funny acting. Brooklyn Puerto Ricans been nicer to me and they not even known for that. :mjlol:

:francis:

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
@Get These Nets got me on ignore iirc. :lolbron:

Also, just so you know, you'll never know enough non fba for them to admit the truth. Everybody you know could be foreign, but we still just some no passport having country nikkas who ain't never been nowhere :mjpls: following up behind Tariq on the internet. Like being a NY ados wouldn't fully inform you.

Truthfully, I dont know how yall do it in bk. I just came out here and the vast overwhelming majority of bp are both foreign and funny acting. Brooklyn Puerto Ricans been nicer to me and they not even known for that. :mjlol:

:francis:
They keep saying this is some online shyt; but it’s really not. The thing about it is these conversations are happening in real life amongst us, for the first time. And they aren’t ADOS, so they don’t have access to the inner sanctum of ADOS. No different than I as a black man have access to that inner sanctum, but not access to the inner sanctum of black women that you do. And thus, there are perspectives that you understand that are unique to you that I cannot, and vice Versa. But nikkas are asking these questions. We are talking about them looking down on us, we are talking about the neighborhoods, and we are talking about whether or not black is black. I have first generation immigrant black friends who admit these things. Their parents tell them about us. Trash us. And our parents don’t do that shyt cause they know who the opps are.
This is ultimately uncomfortable for them
Because throughout history we have embraced them and have never called them out on it. But that’s changing and it’s uncomfortable for all parties involved.

I got mad ADOS friends in Brooklyn. I ask these days like where you from what you is type shyt because we understand The connection we have with each other hits different and I feel it when I’m around American nikkas