Even More Proof that Billboard Should Make a New Rank For Pre & Post Streaming Era

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I fukk with this too

never knew it was popular tho lol
It wasn’t…the only reason it went number 1 was when Drake released the “Scary Hours 2” EP and it was track 1.

The next week it slipped off the top 10. Then within weeks all 3 of them slipped off the top 20.

When it comes to all 13 of those number 1 records from Aubrey. Only about half of them are timeless records that will be played decades from now and the rest all literally just album cuts and throwaways.

And to damn near break MJ’s record is wild in itself just when you see all the number ones Michael had in comparison.

Ben
Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough
Rock With You
Billie Jean
Beat It
Say Say Say
I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
Bad
The Way You Make Me Feel
Man In The Mirror
Dirty Diana
Black Or White
You Are Not Alone

5 of those number 1’s came from ONE album.

To be quite honestly Billboard gotta fix this shyt..cause Aubrey doing some Agent Smith shyt..

Nv8.gif

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U can’t compare streams to actual sales no matter HOW u slice it. Music is the only form of entertainment that tries to pull that shyt.

It's not just music, I see this shyt being done even with social media. Elon Musk braggin about number of views for videos on Twitter eclipsing TV network shows (but even just scrolling past a video counts as a view)

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never even heard of a What's Next or Wait For U. Drake is approaching Ja Rule status for me, yeah it's called hip hop and it's popular, but I simply don't care.

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Wasn't For U the one with Future?
I believe the Wait For U is the Future track with the Tems sample.

Are the 13 number 1 from Michael also include this Jackson 5 or this is solely as a solo artist ?
Can't deny Drake popularity but the stream math just seems strange as a poster said before. It's like a false equivalency.

Either way I still will listen when the new Drake is released.