Votes: 11 84.6%
  • False

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Shot out to Boris Gardiner

Of course not just in entertainment or sports etc....but you throw the right amount of money behind a nikka and he can make it big. I'm probably the brightest out of my homies. and I with all that sense I know I'm not the most talented or gifted. Now don't get me wrong I'm a STAR just behind the scenes. lol. not gonna act like i ain't a bad motherfukker. But almost every black dude I see has IT in some form or fashion. Am I bugging or not?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
If you think about the odds of being born.
Then the odds of being born without illnesses and shyt.
Then the odds of surviving in this world period.
Then the odds of succeeding when people have been actively and are currently working against you and motherfukkers still succeed.

Yes. We are all blesseed. We are all stars.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Yall kill me on this board breh. I'm literally saying every nikka has talent. production, rap, comedy, writing etc...most black dudes have talent. its just untapped.
Everyone has those talents......its just some people are more talented than you are. I can make jokes but im not fukking Richard Pryor, and I can write but Im not Faulkner......u get my point?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Everyone has those talents......its just some people are more talented than you are. I can make jokes but im not fukking Richard Pryor, and I can write but Im not Faulkner......u get my point?

I'm saying you could be breh. you thin Richard Pryor was the funniest cat in his circle. more than likely he was just the one to bridge the gap between hood and mainstream

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show me another Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson or Mike Tyson mother fukker.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Show me another Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson or Mike Tyson mother fukker.

You don't know who the fukk is out here breh. Arguably Evander Holyfield. Roy Jones Jr. etc...are better than Mike Tyson. Hell Arguably LeBron James is better han Michael Jordan. what is you even saying. it's people who never get a shot to be shyt for various reasons.