Every nikka is a star?

True Or False "Every nikka is a star"

• True

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • False

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I grew out of wanting fame so now just give me the wealth
productmockup

Last edited:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know who the fukk is out here breh. Arguably Evander Holyfield. Roy Jones Jr. etc...are better than Mike Tyson. Hell Arguably LeBron James is better han Michael Jordan. what is you even saying. it's people who never get a shot to be shyt for various reasons.

When you got Filipino kids calling themselves "LeBron" like they doJordan, when you got amateur Ukrainian boxers wearing "holyfield" t-shirts like they did Tyson, then come to talk to me about "arguably" and "technically".

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
When you got Filipino kids calling themselves "LeBron" like they doJordan, when you got amateur Ukrainian boxers wearing "holyfield" t-shirts like they did Tyson, then come to talk to me about "arguably" and "technically".
Are fillipino children who were born after jordan retired and dont watch basketball your go-to on basektball analysis? :lupe:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are fillipino children who were born after jordan retired and dont watch basketball your go-to on basektball analysis? :lupe:
You're missing the point, biggie was maybe a better rapper "technically", but pac won more hearts, prince played multiple instruments and could technically be considered more talented than MJ, but only one of them was named the king of pop. The point about filipino children is how widespread and influential those individuals were as icons, not to analyze who was better "arguably".

Last edited: