Everybody Wanna Be a Demon Til They Get Chipped by Two Jays - (1) Celtics vs. (4) Cavs Round 2

Winner of the series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Open to suggestions on the thread title :hubie:

Celtics have lost their last 3 playoff series against the Cavs, but Bron ain't walking through that door :ufdup:

Series schedule:
Game 1: Tue, May 7 - 7PM ET on TNT
Game 2: Thu, May 9 - 7PM on ESPN
Game 3: Sat, May 11 - 8:30PM on ABC
Game 4: Mon, May 13 - TBD on TNT
Game 5: Wed, May 15 - TBD on TNT (If necessary)
Game 6: Fri, May 17 - TBD on ESPN (If necessary)
Game 7: Sun, May 19 - TBD (If necessary)

Injury report:
Celtics
  • Kristaps Porzingis (Soleus strain - Questionable for series)
Cavs
  • Jarrett Allen (Rib injury - DTD)
  • Dean Wade (Knee sprain - Questionable for series)
  • Craig Porter Jr. (Ankle injury - Questionable for series)
  • Ty Jerome (Ankle injury - Out for season)

Celtic gang:

@Jutt @ill @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Raquinotj @KevJ @JBone4eva @Stress Welker @UpAndComing @JLR Steez @craigsagersuit @Listen @fact @JarrodG @William Heavy @yamomzb @coose @GrindtooFilthy @34TheTruth @JJ_ALL_DAY @patscorpio @chief_keef_stan @NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong @KevCo @GOAT @Arcavian @BucciMane @Juggalo Fred @McTwerk @Saysumthinfunnymike @Adebisi_Said @Avisible Man @keond @Copy Ninja @Theo Penn @Genome @Jx2 @Turk @Jaylen Tatum

Cavs brehs:
@Illeye buckmatic @Buckeye Fever @smitty22 @jaguar paw @MeachTheMonster @Remy LeBreh @Schadenfreude @levitate @Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD @Arris @OSUBaneBrowns @JP_614 @shutterguy @Boogie @In The Zone '98 @Patrón Papi @Bigblackted4

Y'all didn't tag list so I just added the people I know and the names I saw skimming through the last pages of your team thread, my bad if I forgot anyone :hubie:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Boston is about to throw all the defenders at Mitchell and force the rest of that Cleveland team to make shots.

The rest of those Cleveland dudes need to be in the gym these next couple of days practicing.

Fortunately for Boston, they don't have to worry about the threat of Cleveland getting hot from 3 like Miami.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I vote Celtics in 6 simply because I don't trust them to not play with their food :francis:

I don't expect Porzingis to play in this series but I also think if I'm supposed to believe the Celtics are serious title contenders they shouldn't need him to win this series

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I assume Jrue will be the primary defender on Mitchell and White on Garland.

But Brown could also be put on Mitchell and you can have Jrue on Okoro, which would allow Jrue to be the help defender.

Yeah, this would be a miracle if Cavs won
If we have any shot at winning our Mobley and Allen gotta dominate on both ends of the court. Especially with Porzingis out.