Everybody Wanna Be a Demon Til They Get Chipped by Two Jays - (1) Celtics vs. (4) Cavs Round 2

Winner of the series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Their backcourt has to actually give them the shots to do that.
Mitchell and Garland aren’t dominating anybody defensively. Allen is going to have to be the rim protector while Mobley helps out on switches. Offensively we are at our worst when Mitchell and Garland take turns playing hero ball. When we get Evan and Jarrett going it changes the complexion of our offense. If both those guys fan give you 15-20 ppv and and 10+ boards we should be close in most games.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Celtics in 6

Cleveland should play head up and let Boston play one on one , but they will eventually leave guys open for 3

I would pick Cleveland to win but they don’t play tough/dirty and play soft/fragile
This is why JB has to go. We got the talent to compete but we’re soft as shyt:snoop:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I'm going to Celtics in 6.

No KP is going to hurt because of what he brings on offense and defense plus also because the Celtic's usual postseason buffoonery will give their opponent a chance to win a game (or two) just like last round against the Heat.

Plus Cleveland isn't missing any of their best players outside of Allen who I do believe will return to face Boston at some point, so I expect a more “neck and neck” type of series. The Celtics had it easier against Miami due to the fact outside of Bam and Tyler “Chucker” Herro, all of their best players, especially offensively were injured so the Heat didn't have a reliable offense to lean on compared to the Cavs.

Mitchell will have a big 35+ point game and Garland along with the rest of the crew will have a night where their offense and defense will click giving them a tight win.