Everybody Wanna Be a Demon Til They Get Chipped by Two Jays - (1) Celtics vs. (4) Cavs Round 2

Winner of the series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
At this point, it's not Mitchell that's taking shots away from him, it's everyone else that is. I say that someone who sounded the alarm right after that Mitchell trade that it would unintentionally accelerate Mobley's timeline when his offense is years worth of process.

His draft peers have more of a greenlight on offense than he did. It's why I say I wouldn't blame him and his team if they started throwing shots in the offseason about it.

Cavs replacing Garland, and just getting a Tyus Jones type of point guard would work wonders for them

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
At this point, it's not Mitchell that's taking shots away from him, it's everyone else that is. I say that someone who sounded the alarm right after that Mitchell trade that it would unintentionally accelerate Mobley's timeline when his offense is years worth of process.

His draft peers have more of a greenlight on offense than he did. It's why I say I wouldn't blame him and his team if they started throwing shots in the offseason about it.

Yep his offensive rating of 122 and defensive rating of 109 is elite if you put stock in advanced stats.

AD was 122 and 100 in his 3rd year on much higher volume.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I respect the confidence breh. But beating the Knicks will not be easy. Outside observers know that Tatum and Brown don’t like physicality or adversity. That’s going to be a tough series. Yall gonna need a lot from the role players and the coach to get by them. I pick Knicks in 7 but Boston should beat them. I just don’t trust them under adversity.

Boston can’t beat Denver though.

Celtics beat them 4 out of 5 times this season, the only loss came when the Celtics had absolutely nothing to play for. Nothing scares me about the Knicks even without Porzingis.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'm liking how Jayson and Jaylen have traded roles in the offense

Before it was Jaylen would dominate the 1st quarter and Jayson would pick his spots. But the past 4-5 games, I'm seeing it reverse where Jayson is the one taking the initiative. I like that because at times Jayson not taking shots in the 1st quarter kind of messes up his aggression, and now it seems like he's more engaged from the start. And it now makes both Jayson and Jaylen more active in the 4th quarter which is good for the team

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Celtics playing teams with major injuries this year.

When they get Denver....they will have some real adversity.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I respect the confidence breh. But beating the Knicks will not be easy. Outside observers know that Tatum and Brown don’t like physicality or adversity. That’s going to be a tough series. Yall gonna need a lot from the role players and the coach to get by them. I pick Knicks in 7 but Boston should beat them. I just don’t trust them under adversity.

This nikka said Knicks in 7🦥🦥🦥

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island

Beating the Knicks is damn near impossible now