Everybody Wanna Be a Demon Til They Get Chipped by Two Jays - (1) Celtics vs. (4) Cavs Round 2

Winner of the series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Why can't Mazzulla just put in Tillman?

I don't get it

Tillman is okay but he gives you next to 0 offensively. Al Horford stretches the floor and if the let him shoot he will light you up.

Protect Al Horford at all costs.

Players in NBA playoff history with at least 10 rebounds, 5 three-pointers, 5 assists and 3 blocks.

Al Horford, tonight
No one else.

https://twitter.com/dikklipe/status/1790911557804642495?s=46&t=dppPeA9Rlml4j4q9oj4TAQ

https://twitter.com/dikklipe/status/1790916847002374304?s=46&t=dppPeA9Rlml4j4q9oj4TAQ

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
I have real concerns about Garland being a starting PG on a playoff team. His defence is too bad and his offence isn’t efficient enough to make up for it. When teams start playing physical in the playoffs he’s completely negated.

This. There's no reason Struss should've had close to the amount of assists that Garland did, as the shooting guard. Garland would fit great on a team that has a lot of size on the perimeter.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Cavs fought admirably… but their 1-2 best players were out multiple games so not surprising.

Mobley made up for all the times he got cooked this season… might get a big bag if he keeps it up. Dude like 15lbs away from being hard to guard everynight

Also, they already setting Draymond up to be a color commentator at the end of his career… will be entertaining because he can always throw up the 4 on nikkas

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't nobody worried about the Knicks they need to worry about finishing off the Pacers :mjlol:

I like our chances against whoever in the west :yeshrug:
I respect the confidence breh. But beating the Knicks will not be easy. Outside observers know that Tatum and Brown don’t like physicality or adversity. That’s going to be a tough series. Yall gonna need a lot from the role players and the coach to get by them. I pick Knicks in 7 but Boston should beat them. I just don’t trust them under adversity.

Boston can’t beat Denver though.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Mobley finally playing to his potential. He needs to bring this consistently next season.
Give him the shots next season and he can instead of having him be a complete afterthought on offense some nights.

There's no reason why cats deep on the bench should be out there getting more shots than him on some nights.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give him the shots next season and he can instead of having him be a complete afterthought on offense some nights.

There's no reason why cats deep on the bench should be out there getting more shots than him on some nights.
Agreed. Cavs ain’t using him right. He should be the second option.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Garland is low-key a disappointment and so is Mobley.

They were talking about him like he would be AD times ten.

To me what Mobley lacks is a solid left and right hook shot. There are times I'm seeing him always try to back his man down, when he doesn't have to. He's tall and long and could just rise over anyone

A quick drop step would work wonders for him too

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps

If you keep Mitchell is that possible though? And regardless you'd need a PG to get him the ball in good spots so he can go to work.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If you keep Mitchell is that possible though? And regardless you'd need a PG to get him the ball in good spots so he can go to work.
At this point, it's not Mitchell that's taking shots away from him, it's everyone else that is. I say that someone who sounded the alarm right after that Mitchell trade that it would unintentionally accelerate Mobley's timeline when his offense is years worth of process.

His draft peers have more of a greenlight on offense than he did. It's why I say I wouldn't blame him and his team if they started throwing shots in the offseason about it.