Everyday I'm Hustling

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff corners prison hot chocolate market

“At one point, he cornered the hot chocolate market. He bought up every package of Swiss Miss from the commissary and sold it for a profit in the prison yard. He monopolized hot chocolate! He made it so that, if you wanted any, you had to go through Bernie.”

But Madoff is now apparently living the good life behind bars.

“He’s a star in prison,” said Fishman, the creator of a soon-to-be-released audio series about Madoff called “Ponzi Supernova.”

Daps
Reppin
I Work For Keyser Söze
Citadel owns 35% of the retail investor sector in the US stock market. They just agreed to pay a $22mm fine for using algos to front-run their own muppets. :mjlol:

I know Bernie's in his pod pissed like a motherfukker when he sees shyt like this.
giphy.gif

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Citadel owns 35% of the retail investor sector in the US stock market. They just agreed to pay a $22mm fine for using algos to front-run their own muppets. :mjlol:

I know Bernie's in his pod pissed like a motherfukker when he sees shyt like this.
giphy.gif

Bernie fukked over too many of his own. That's why his ass got sent to prison. Not because of what he was doing :skip:

Daps
Reppin
I Work For Keyser Söze
:mjgrin:Fun Fact: Equities are one big ass Ponzi scheme. The magnitude of which is so large, that it escapes comprehension by its participants. To the point where the so-called father of the Ponzi scheme, Charles Ponzi, came along hundreds of years after the invention of the stock exchange, aka the original goddamn Ponzi scheme!

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock

giphy.gif

:mjlol: $22 milly?? Thats it...they probably made that fine back between opening and lunchtime....These "regulatory" agencies just provide cover for the wealthy save them from Angry mobs with pitchforks and torches...oh look a company screwed every small investor who made a trade on their system for years..collecting billions in the process...so lets go ahead and fine them 0.2 cents out of every dollar they made and hold a press conference to announce it
:obama:That will teach them not to break the rules ever again...