Daps
Reppin
M
Wingstop
Take that pole take that flick
What a pro wants
Whopper Whopper

I'm refusing to buy from these companies until the noise pollution is gone

Watching NBA games on YouTube and seeing commercials from the 80s and 90s, commercials back then we're trying to sell a product. Often someone was giving a product description, with customer interactions, maybe a corny simple slogan was sung in the background.

Now all the commercials have corny pop songs tuned up twice as loud as the level I have the game set to. All of the music is geared towards the demographic that runs marketing departments, white women. They've turned all the commercials into cornball episodes, no more originality like the California raisins or Alf (two commercials that's were so good they turned into television shows) just pay for a song like Nelly's ride with me and have people acting stupid in the commercials. I think I seen mops ante up in a commercial with old white women the other day

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was my Hulu stream that was giving me same commercials over and over. Glad to know I am not alone.

What a Pro Wants. What a Pro Needs
No Flex. Zone.
ATTTTTTTT BEEEEEEKAAAAYY HAVE IT YOUR WAY
Hit that pose, take that flick, check your angle, post that
DONT LET ME GOOOOOOOOOO

lance-archer-aew.gif

k-wn75.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Those BK have it your way commercials make me wanna throw my remote at my tv. They spam that shyt. Only time I watch commercials is during NBA and they could at least have some fukking variety.
@who_better_than_me mentioned something profound once.

Watching the games on mute is Piff :hubie: