Everyone should live by Stoicism

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
Why do you guys think of it? I highly recommend everyone to read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius now im happy and content as a motherfukker :blessed: I read it yesterday it opened my eyes shook me to the core :wow:

"Do not act as if you had ten thousand years to throw away. Death stands at your elbow. Be good for something while you live and it is in your power.”

"At dawn, when you have trouble getting out of bed, tell yourself: “I have to go to work—as a human being. What do I have to complain of, if I’m going to do what I was born for— the things I was brought into the world to do? Or is this what I was created for? To huddle under the blankets and stay warm? —But it’s nicer here. . . . So you were born to feel “nice”? Instead of doing things and experiencing them? Don’t you see the plants, the birds, the ants and spiders and bees going about their individual tasks, putting the world in order, as best they can? And you’re not willing to do your job as a human being? Why aren’t you running to do what your nature demands?"

“It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.”

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
“It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.”

giphy.gif