Exactly how did Pan Africanism disadvantage African Americans? And why no smoke for integration?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's always us Black Americans that have to do business in Africa and go there.

Are Africans doing business with us?

Are they giving us money?

Fukk no, like I said this shyt is one sided and OP wants us to be cool with this shyt.
Hahahaha expect people from poor African countries to give money to people in the richest country on earth?

Hahahaha the coli.com

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Africans respective countries has its own sons and daughters who are multi-mllionaires and billionaires. I think they might have more access to wealth than we do actually.
Those are the tiny minority,

I can't believe someone living in the world's richest country would expect Africans to donate money to them.

Shocking breh

Supper

All Star
Daps

I can't believe someone living in the world's richest country would expect Africans to donate money to them.

Shocking breh

The US is considered a "first world nation", but isn't the wealthiest nation in the world by a long shot. multiple Euro, Gulf Arab, East Asian countries are more wealthy pound for pound than America.

African-Americans are by far the poorest group with the lowest standard of living in nation by far, in many places have a quality of life on par with developing nations.

The flint water crisis for instance was a global travesty on all levels, yet not ONE non-AADOS nation, organization, or notable individual lifted a finger to reach out and help the AADOS community there. While we on the other hand have consistently reached out to help non-AADOS people here and abroad when travesty or injustice strikes them, despite having plenty of our own issues to deal with.

Non-AADOS are always boasting and bragging about how successful their diasporas in the west, particularly in America(thanks to AAs fighting for rights), are. Why didn't any of them try to help? Of course, we all know it's because they don't truly see us as 'their' people, but only people to use blackness to take advantage of.

Like I said we're expect to be mules for Pan-Africanism/blackness and vessels for non-AADOS leeches, while not ever reaping any benefits from it or seeing any reciprocity from them. We want out.

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I see this said often and I'm still unsure of what it actually "did" to hurt us. It's largely been a cultural phenomenon. Clothing, books, movies, music, etc. There's almost zero policy affected by it, if any at all-- Or am I unaware??? I mean, white women ate off Affirmative Action, etc.

There's also this notion that "we've tried it and it didn't work/doing anything for us"-- Well what about integration??? Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of us see it for what it's been. Even King said he integrated us into a burning house, but it's strangely missing from all this discussion on reparations and identity :patrice: And I hope we all can after it's been objectively worse than dashikis and medallions, so yeah... what's up with that?
You will be alright. Get over it.

Supper

All Star
Daps
Furthermore why do AADOS need Pan-Africanism to tap into the "global" market if that's what this is all about? We can do that just as we are, as an AADOS community. Why would we need to leave our identity, culture, heritage, and history at the airport when we travel the world or come into contact with people from across the world? Other groups don't do that.

What if we want to deal with the Russians or Chinese, ya know like those continental Africans you guys admire so much are? Would we have to switch to being Pan-Asian or Pan-Slavic and take on an Asian or Slavic identity to do that?

It's just as ridiculous as American integrationist telling me that I need to forget about ethnicity, race, and culture so we can become "fully american" and intergrate(assimilate) to truly reap the fruits as American citizens, when in actuality AADOS are already the most American group in the country. You could argue even more than Native Americans, as while they've been here longer they weren't anywhere near as critical in shaping the US as a nation as we are.

Last edited:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Hahahaha expect people from poor African countries to give money to people in the richest country on earth?

Hahahaha the coli.com
You think America is the "richest country" on earth?

Oh damn, Breh You must not know where some of that shyt in your cell phone comes from, SMH.

:mjlol:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
nobody expect anything you said. you putting up bullshyt then breaking it down. just an angry dude pretending that he has a real grievance when he's just bitter and hateful towards foreign Black pople.

we ran?

:mjlol:

to success

:umad:

keep watching us.. life isn't a spectator sport tho :skip:
You think what I said equates to hating foreign Black people?... Ok.

:yeshrug:

P.S. You didn't run to success, you ran to where other people put in work at to LEECH off of what they fought for.

You'll run again, when/if something goes down over here.

:unimpressed:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
And yet y'all will talk down people coming here under the guise that their home country is inferior :gucci: If we're so advanced and they're so behind then why can't WE play the same game???

And as far as Pan Africanism being "one sided"... I've said this before, but it's like complaining that a road is one way when you got the car in park. OTHERS come here, we stay put. And that's not at all to say that we should all leave, but just like everybody else, we NEED a class of pioneers bold enough to venture in the global economy. Those are fruits to bring home. Historically we didn't have the chance but this is the first time we could do so. Black travel is at an all time high and it's mostly leisure, business plays could be happening... But the idea of that is being shamed :why:
I never said anybody's home country is inferior, but if they don't see the value in their home country, then I don't know what to say.

:hubie:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps

Shocking breh

If you didnt notice, black people in America have been disenfranchised to the lowest position in America. They are in no position to give Africans money....

Now Africans have their own lands, infrastructure, and economies. If anyone is in position to lend a helping hand, its Africans... :yeshrug:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps

Shocking breh
Do y'all think America is that rich?

Africa and a lot of the islands in the Caribbean have the world's most precious resources in them.

Why do y'all think Black Americans are in the position to help everybody while getting nothing in return?

We have our own problems to deal with, too.

:what:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do y'all think America is that rich?

Africa and a lot of the islands in the Caribbean have the world's most precious resources in them.

Why do y'all think Black Americans are in the position to help everybody while getting nothing in return?

We have our own problems to deal with, too.

:what:
Do I think? It's not what I think it's a fact USA is the richest country on the planet

What resources does Carribbean have? And the resources in Africa are being stolen by cacs

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The US is consider a "first world nation", but isn't the wealthiest nation in the world by a long shot. multiple Euro, Gulf Arab, East Asian countries are more wealthy pound for pound than America.

African-Americans are by far the poorest group with the lowest standard of living in nation by far, in many places have a quality of life on par with developing nations.

The flint water crisis for instance was a global travesty on all levels, yet not ONE non-AADOS nation, organization, or notable individual lifted a finger to reach out and help the AADOS community there. While we on the other hand have consistently reached out to help non-AADOS people here and abroad when travesty or injustice strikes them, despite having plenty of our own issues to deal with.

Non-AADOS are always boasting and bragging about how successful their diasporas in the west, particularly in America(thanks to AAs fighting for rights), are. Why didn't any of them try to help? Of course, we all know it's because they don't truly see us as 'their' people, but only people to use blackness to take advantage of.

Like I said we're expect to be mules for Pan-Africanism/blackness and vessels for non-AADOS leeches, while not ever reaping any benefits from it or seeing any reciprocity from them. We want out.
Living in USA, a first world country and expecting people in poor African countries to donate money is insane to me