Expert on Hitler says Trump is using Nazi strategies

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yep. One Reichstag fire. Then you get the Enabling Act.

On 23 March 1933, the German Reichstag voted in the Enabling Act, allowing Hitler to rip up the constitution. He'd been in power less than two months. On 30 January 1933, Hitler was appointed Chancellor within a coalition government, achieving what he had striven for since 1923 – power through legitimate means.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
It's so obvious trump is a fan of him and studied him...

First 100 days= 100 day blitzkreig

Then the fact he used nepotism to select the people around him and also surrounded him self with army generals..

He still has his personal security detail despite having secret service

He's going to use NYC as his home more than DC in a fortified skyscraper if that doesn't scream dictator idk

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you for the most part with him being a dangerous buffoon, but disagree with the bolded. During the campaign, there was a question if he's smarter than he's letting on or if he's as dumb as the things he was saying. The past 3 weeks have made it clear that's he's without a doubt a dumbass. It's clear he has no idea what he's doing. What's making him dangerous is the fact he's being easily manipulated by smarter and more dangerous people (Putin & Bannon).
I see what your saying but as far as who he's aligned himself with and his agenda. .Trump knows exactly what he's doing..he's not that obtuse to whats going on around him. He knows he is pushing a white supremacist agenda..

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I don't see it. He is nothing like Hitler in personality, organization, or speech.
Trump is 100% an american version of Silvio Berlusconi though.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Liberal logic.

It's NOT okay for Trump to equate our country's sins with that of Russia's.

It IS okay to equate Trump with HITLER

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The difference, as I see it, are that our constitutional traditions are far more deeply entrenched than those of Wiemar Germany, and there's no way Trump's administrations can drum up enough xenophobia to violate those traditions like the Nazi's were able to. Also, you know...Fascism relies on a single party dictatorship which realistically just can't be achieved in America. There's no amount of propaganda/secret police/concentration camps...

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
KTL lack of knowledge of Hitler and WW2 is showing....

Ask yourself who started the war :francis:

Larry cumavelli

Elon Cum
Daps
Reppin
Elon Musk
i may not have a degree in psychology but trump is exhibiting classic signs of post-malachi disorder mixed with hepto-sociopathy