Expert on Hitler says Trump is using Nazi strategies

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
“We have equal branches of government in this country. The judiciary is not supreme,” Miller added.

:patrice:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
To be fair that slogan came from the Reagan Bush Campaign...I don't know why that is not more publicized

No, it didn't, it came from Hitler. Hitler didn't use it as a slogan, but he constantly referred to making "Germany great again"

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
The difference, as I see it, are that our constitutional traditions are far more deeply entrenched than those of Wiemar Germany, and there's no way Trump's administrations can drum up enough xenophobia to violate those traditions like the Nazi's were able to. Also, you know...Fascism relies on a single party dictatorship which realistically just can't be achieved in America. There's no amount of propaganda/secret police/concentration camps...

We are a terrorist attack (real or fake) away..

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference, as I see it, are that our constitutional traditions are far more deeply entrenched than those of Wiemar Germany, and there's no way Trump's administrations can drum up enough xenophobia to violate those traditions like the Nazi's were able to. Also, you know...Fascism relies on a single party dictatorship which realistically just can't be achieved in America. There's no amount of propaganda/secret police/concentration camps...
the thing is that all these conservatives, the dudes that legitimize trump, treat the constitution like something thats completely infallible

look at the fox news lineup of cocksuckers. oreilly, carlson, hannity. there is NO WAY they would ever reconcile trump ripping up the constitution

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the thing is that all these conservatives, the dudes that legitimize trump, treat the constitution like something thats completely infallible

look at the fox news lineup of cocksuckers. oreilly, carlson, hannity. there is NO WAY they would ever reconcile trump ripping up the constitution

Hmm, what was their take on the Patriot Act?:patrice: They treat the constitution as infallible when it benefits them.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
These muthafukkas really been stashing sleeper cell accounts since 2012 :mjlol:

I will never understand the obsession.
Seriously.

You ban one trump supporter and another random alias pops up it its place. None o these accounts posted in HL til the election and until certain ppl were banned and I'm supposed to believe they're not racist aliases?

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah, thats true :ehh:

but dudes are saying on here that trump is gonna get rid of elections n shyt :dead: idk about that

http://shareblue.com/in-despotic-de...-will-not-be-questioned/#.WKCnvKFojbk.twitter

"The end result of this, though, is that our opponents, the media, and the whole world will soon see, as we begin to take further actions, that the powers of the president to protect our country are very substantial, and will not be questioned.":picard:

This is the mentality we're dealing with.

While I'm fairly confident we'll continue to have elections for the foreseeable future, I'm less confident people with my complexion will be participating in past numbers due to the inevitable voter suppression ramp up under the Sessions Justice dept.:scusthov:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I know for a fact Trump isn't as dumb and stupid as he comes off

Dude is a great actor

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens

The problem with this is these guys basically create an imaginary constitution and framers, that agree with them, like so:

In his December 14 nationally syndicated column, " 'Tis the Season," Bill O'Reilly wrote that the "separation of church and state argument" is "bogus" because it "does not appear anywhere in the Constitution." O'Reilly continued, baselessly asserting that "f Thomas Jefferson were alive today, he would mock these secular fools and then retire to his Virginia estate for Christmas dinner." In fact, Jefferson wrote a famous letter in 1802 in which he declared his support for "a wall of eternal separation between Church & State" and expressed his "reverence" for the First Amendment to the Constitution, which mandates that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof."

O'Reilly ignored First Amendment, misrepresented Jefferson's position