3so what everybody does it
:mjlol::mjlol:

:troll:

#TrumpSet timeline:

-Trump won the election fair and square, y'all need to get over it
full

-Trump gonna pass this Muslim ban, y'all need to get over it
full

-Trump gonna pass this second Muslim ban, y'all need to get over it ("It's partially in effect now until the SCOTUS hears the case" :trumpynsick: )

-Trump gonna bush Obamacare, y'all need to get over it
full

-Trump gonna be proven right on being wiretapped, y'all need to get over it
full

-Trump outchea making jobs, y'all need to get over it ("I inherited an economy on cruise control and I haven't ruined it yet" :trumpynsick: )

-This Russia story ain't gonna last
full
full
full
full
full

-Russia ain't trying to influence the election
full

-Russia did try to influence the election, but Trump ain't colluding with the Russians
full

-Trump didn't willingly collude with the Russians
full

-They ain't gonna might not impeach him tho :patrice:

-They ain't gonna might not remove him from office tho :patrice:

- He ain't going to jail tho :smugfavre:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You admit the government of your country is corrupt but you don't want them to reap what they have sown? Who has battered wife syndrome really? Our country is just a land mass you happen to born on by dumb luck, your allegiance is based on what if not how they have treated you and others like you?
My allegiance is based on the fact that I'm an American who lives in America. I want change in government, I hate our current WH, and most of our DC politicians should probably be in prison, but why would I want my country to come under attack and/or fail as a whole? Would myself and my family be exempt from the effects of that?

I'm guessing you don't live in America, but then again, we've seen people vote and champion against their best interests a lot in the past year.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My allegiance is based on the fact that I'm an American who lives in America. I want change in government, I hate our current WH, and most of our DC politicians should probably be in prison, but why would I want my country to come under attack and/or fail as a whole? Would myself and my family be exempt from the effects of that?

I'm guessing you don't live in America, but then again, we've seen people vote and champion against their best interests a lot in the past year.
You admit your country's government is corrupt. Has that effected you and your family negatively? Why does justice for them equal misery for you? It doesn't, don't be scared have some conviction.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yep, NY, NY.

Why would you think that America being weakened and infiltrated by Russia wouldn't affect you?

I know we talk about the black community as if it's insulated from broader issues affecting all Americans, but it's not.

The black community was largely apathetic during Watergate, but people wonder where these hard-liner neocons came from, and why they pass laws that are harmful to the black community. You don't see the connection there? (Neocons grew out of the Nixon presidency, and formed their core ideology as a response to Nixon resigning in disgrace.)

Why would this be any different?

If you think the electoral and political process being hijacked by a hostile nation won't affect you, then you're a fool who's become too complacent and comfortable.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Why would you think that America being weakened and infiltrated by Russia wouldn't affect you?

I know we talk about the black community as if it's insulated from broader issues affecting all Americans, but it's not.

The black community was largely apathetic during Watergate, but people wonder where these hard-liner neocons came from, and why they pass laws that are harmful to the black community. You don't see the connection there? (Neocons grew out of the Nixon presidency, and formed their core ideology as a response to Nixon resigning in disgrace.)

Why would this be any different?

If you think the electoral and political process being hijacked by a hostile nation won't affect you, then you're a fool who's become too complacent and comfortable.
Watergate was a crime committed in a hotel and Nixon had to resign because of it. What did Black folks have to get in arms about and what could they do to effect the outcome after the fact? Vote Dem? They fukkin' did!
Similarly, Russians hacked the DNC and spread news about it. We voted like 90% rate for Hillary. She still lost. Shyt is out of our hands.
I used to be like you, letting the news effect me like I had a say in shyt. We have the smallest effect on how this country is run. Stop making excuses for this government not doing shyt for you and call them out on it.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Trumpset is coming out in force I see

1. Turmp refused to release complete tax info which is the tradition for politicians. We want to see if they have entangling financial alliances and there were rumors before hand.
  2. Lots of members of the Trump team have financial connections to Russia; two of whom are under investigation for financial crimes General Flynn and Paul Manafort and will almost certainly indicted.
  3. Deutche Bank was convicted of laundering money for Russian oligarchs. We have evidence that Trump has used the same financial patterns through Deutsche Bank in NY.
  4. Trump lied about his relationship with Russia. Claimed none, now we have evidence that he did. Trumps team was arranging meetings with Putin operatives including attempting to get access to information gleaned from Russian hackers (which is probably a crime in itself). They also didn't report it to the Feds (big no no).
That's just off the top of my head. You can probably find websites with more info. People keep claiming "nothing to see here" keep ignoring how all the evidence is piling up and ignoring Trumps previous contradictory statements about Russia.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Hmm. . . Remember when Mitt Romney called Russia our number 1 geo-political foe he was laughed at by Dems. lol

That's because Russia ISN'T our number 1 foe. China is. Russia's economy is smaller than Italy and their ability ot hack the US is based on strong-arming independent hackers; not a real government operation like China has (their hacking is supposed to be as good as ours).

The same way North Korea isn't the #2 threat to the US but Trumps terrible foreign policy makes people think it is (which is what Kim wants BTW). Trump doesn't understand that the more you attack down the more you elevate smaller enemies. Imagine Jay Z responding to a diss track from some nobody rapper in Idaho. That dude would be an instant media sensation because Jay Z used his media reach to give someone a voice.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Trump has financial ties with Russian oligarchs. Since everything in Russia is tied to the government there's cause to believe they helped him during the election process right when it looked like he could win.

Now as far as the Red Scare shyt going on, that's just the Dems and the media doing what they can to weaken Trump as much as possible. Can't blame them, he's a monster, but you gotta separate the propaganda from the real.

There's an investigation going on right now though so whatever anyone thinks we'll find out what really went down soon enough :ehh: