Explain #TrumpRussia To People Who Aren't Following It

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Been meaning to make this thread for a while now.

I'm not necessarily referring to people on the Coli, but I think people who come to HL for answers about #TrumpRussia get pointed to page 1 of the Impeachment Watch thread, and that's a little daunting. There's over 2300 pages on the default post view in that thread. :damn:

How do you give a concise explanation of what's going on with #TrumpRussia? :bpthink:

Might make a parallel thread in TLR, but it's too many ignorant smart dumb nikkas over there. :wow:

EDIT: If I was to explain #TrumpRussia to someone, I'd put it like this:

"Donald Trump and his administration have been shown to have multiple questionable contacts with the Russian government, even throughout last years' election. Some of those contacts lend to the notion that Trump colluded with the Russian government to help him win the election at some point."

"We don't know if he actually did do that, but we do know he's continually lied about having those contacts. We know he lied about them because credible journalists keep exposing him. He's also had a history of shady deals with Russian nationals connected to both Russian oligarchs and Russian organized crime, and is overly friendly to Russia, even while the intelligence community states that Russia is trying to destroy America."

"He's currently under investigation for that by a special counsel, and there's currently a Grand Jury empaneled."

Last edited:

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
In all seriousness, neocons are dependent on having a geoplitical foe, so Russia has to play the part despite not doing anything unprovoked to us.

DNC camp and "the resisters" saw it as an easy way to delegitimize Trump, without having to resort to economics, which corporate and donor Dems don't want.

Russia spread some "fake news" articles on the queen, but in the age of the internet that's simply the new normal, is impossible to stop and happens from domestic sources as well.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Russia apparently helped publicize leaked emails that were incriminating to the Hillary campaign, they also wrote fake articles about it and spread them on Facebook and other social media. Donald Trump's and his campaign are cool with Russians which is now apparently frowned upon when Hillary was the one who hit the 'reset button'. All this amounts to 'stealing an election' now. :ld:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Sore losers wanted their queen to start a war with Russia

Hillary needed an excuse for losing to a reality TV guy

Intel community needed funding for operations that violate our rights

Red scare is a century long boogey man so it's easy

Media needed ratings and they got it

How am I doing so far? :lolbron:

In all seriousness, neocons are dependent on having a geoplitical foe, so Russia has to play the part despite not doing anything unprovoked to us.

DNC camp and "the resisters" saw it as an easy way to delegitimize Trump.

Russia spread some "fake news" articles on the queen, but in the age of the internet that's simply the new normal, is impossible to stop and happens from domestic sources as well.

onald Trump's and his campaign are cool with Russians which is now apparently frowned upon when Hillary was the one who hit the 'reset button'. All this amounts to 'stealing an election' now. :ld:

All of these talking points are false or disingenuous at best. :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread_477f7b_628600.jpg

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
All of these talking points are false or disingenuous at best. :gucci:

You came in here and asked. Do you really expect Joe Blow on the Coli to know what Mueller knows? Who are you or anyone else to say they're bad talking points or actually true?

Also, lmao at some of you all negging me as if you're proving something by doing so and as if I give a shyt about getting negs in 2017. :mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You came in here and asked. Do you really expect Joe Blow on the Coli to know what Mueller knows?

I asked for a concise explanation. You vomited up an uninformed opinion. :rudy:

Also, lmao at some of you all negging me as if you're proving something by doing so and as if I give a shyt about getting negs in 2017. :mjlol:

The typical response of posters in the red :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You came in here and asked. Do you really expect Joe Blow on the Coli to know what Mueller knows? Who are you or anyone else to say they're bad talking points or actually true?

Apparently negs are their "voice" :mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's likely some type of illegal financial ties between trump and russian banks/lone sharks. how deep it goes and the influence on the election isn't certain yet. we'll probably find out definitively eventually.

that thread is just napoleon mensch spamming tweets and alert gifs. at least it keeps it all to one thread.