Explain #TrumpRussia To People Who Aren't Following It

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If I was to explain #TrumpRussia to someone, I'd put it like this:

"Donald Trump and his administration have been shown to have multiple questionable contacts with the Russian government, even throughout last years' election. Some of those contacts lend to the notion that Trump colluded with the Russian government to help him win the election at some point."

"We don't know if he actually did do that, but we do know he's continually lied about having those contacts. We know he lied about them because credible journalists keep exposing him. He's also had a history of shady deals with Russian nationals connected to both Russian oligarchs and Russian organized crime, and is overly friendly to Russia, even while the intelligence community states that Russia is trying to destroy America."

"He's currently under investigation for that by a special counsel, and there's currently a Grand Jury empaneled."
I don't understand this narrative. Even if Trump and Putin were lovers how does him being 'close' to them have anything to do with stealing the election? He's running for president him more than anyone does not control the levers of the election process and who is going to win.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don't understand this narrative. Even if Trump and Putin were lovers how does him being 'close' to them have anything to do with stealing the election? He's running for president him more than anyone does not control the levers of the election process and who is going to win.

Simple.

Getting help from a foreign nation considered "hostile" to US interests to win an election is treason. Russia is a hostile foreign nation. Helping Trump win would be a seditionary act.

Imagine if Obama had contacts with and favorable support from Al-Qaeda during the 2012 election season. Conservatives would've had a collective conniption fit.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Simple.

Getting help from a foreign nation considered "hostile" to US interests to win an election is treason. Russia is a hostile foreign nation. Helping Trump win would be a seditionary act.

Imagine if Obama had contacts with and favorable support from Al-Qaeda during the 2012 election season. Conservatives would've had a collective conniption fit.
Hmm. . . Remember when Mitt Romney called Russia our number 1 geo-political foe he was laughed at by Dems. lol Guess it only matters who is saying something.
Is there any proof he got tangible help besides publishing articles that paint Hillary in a bad light? That barely counts IMO. And really, America helps all kinds of 'subordinate' foreign entities overthrow their leaders. Seems this has nothing to do with principles and just the injured party crying when what they have done gets done to them. :manny:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm. . . Remember when Mitt Romney called Russia our number 1 geo-political foe he was laughed at by Dems. lol Guess it only matters who is saying something.
Is there any proof he got tangible help besides publishing articles that paint Hillary in a bad light? That barely counts IMO. And really, America helps all kinds of 'subordinate' foreign entities overthrow their leaders. Seems this has nothing to do with principles and just the injured party crying when what they have done gets done to them. :manny:

100% facts

it's a bunch of whiny snowflake bytches crying foul because they lost...nothing more :camby:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

The sequence of events--and context--is important when speaking of Mitt Romney's concern. A few points:

-Mitt Romney's comment was made (A) during Russian "reset" button efforts, like the Uranium One Deal, and (B) before the annexation of Crimea, when those "reset" efforts ultimately failed.

-Is there any proof where he got tangible help? Remember Donny Jr's meetup at Trump Tower, for the purpose of getting info to use in election efforts?

-Honestly, bringing up what America does in foreign nations when we're discussing the same thing happening in our nation is just fiddling while Rome burns. I live here, and I assume you do too. Such an action both harms black people economically, and ignores the large amount of good America DOES do in foreign nations.

I'm not really here to talk about what the government does in third world countries, though. That's a valid topic, and you should create a new thread about it. :ehh:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
If I was to explain #TrumpRussia to someone, I'd put it like this:

"Donald Trump and his administration have been shown to have multiple questionable contacts with the Russian government, even throughout last years' election. Some of those contacts lend to the notion that Trump colluded with the Russian government to help him win the election at some point."

"We don't know if he actually did do that, but we do know he's continually lied about having those contacts. We know he lied about them because credible journalists keep exposing him. He's also had a history of shady deals with Russian nationals connected to both Russian oligarchs and Russian organized crime, and is overly friendly to Russia, even while the intelligence community states that Russia is trying to destroy America."

"He's currently under investigation for that by a special counsel, and there's currently a Grand Jury empaneled."

Sooo Juelz.gif ?

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The sequence of events--and context--is important when speaking of Mitt Romney's concern. A few points:

-Mitt Romney's comment was made (A) during Russian "reset" button efforts, like the Uranium One Deal, and (B) before the annexation of Crimea, when those "reset" efforts ultimately failed.

Your timeline leaves out the Obama admin overthrowing a democratically elected leader in Ukraine through a fascist uprising. Kind of a key item when figuring out why Russia annexed Crimea.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Sooo Juelz.gif ?

That applies more to arguments against #TrumpRussia :bpumad:

"The Deep State, Globalists, and Hillary Clinton are working together to destroy Trump by pushing the Russia story"

"Even though witch hunts don't get special counsels assigned, it's a witch hunt regardless of how much we know Trump has lied about it"

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

-Is there any proof where he got tangible help? Remember Donny Jr's meetup at Trump Tower, for the purpose of getting info to use in election efforts?

-Honestly, bringing up what America does in foreign nations when we're discussing the same thing happening in our nation is just fiddling while Rome burns. I live here, and I assume you do too. Such an action both harms black people economically, and ignores the large amount of good America DOES do in foreign nations.

I'm not really here to talk about what the government does in third world countries, though. That's a valid topic, and you should create a new thread about it. :ehh:
Having principles is 'fiddling while Rome burns' wow. I wonder who lit the fuse?
If it's a timing thing why wasn't Mitt deemed just ahead of the curve? Why wasn't Mitt deemed a truth sayer about the reset after the fact? He ended up being correct it seems.
Third world countries?! We did it to Russia, you don't think that has anything to do with this current topic?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Your timeline leaves out the Obama admin overthrowing a democratically elected leader in Ukraine through a fascist uprising. Kind of a key item when figuring out why Russia annexed Crimea.

This is an InfoWars.com talking point.
https://www.infowars.com/obama-admits-u-s-overthrew-democratically-elected-ukrainian-government/

The facts do not agree with you. This claim was rated "Pants on Fire" by Politifact.
The United States spent $5 billion on Ukraine anti-government riots

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Having principles is 'fiddling while Rome burns' wow. I wonder who lit the fuse?

Like I said, it's a valid subject. One for another thread. :kanyebp:

If it's a timing thing why wasn't Mitt deemed just ahead of the curve? Why wasn't Mitt deemed a truth sayer about the reset after the fact?

Hindsight is 20/20. You're asking people to know what we couldn't have known in 2012. As far as the public knows, we had no reason to believe that Russia wasn't trying to be honest at that point.

Obama said in the debate that Russia was not a threat. We were trying to improve relations with them at the time; so there's clear reasoning why Obama said that. Russia then annexed Crimea and did other things that made the "reset" break down. Is that not reasonable?

If Obama had said that when we had clear evidence that Russia was trying to be hostile I'd see your point, but at the time, Romney was not correct, in light of what we knew.

Third world countries?! We did it to Russia, you don't think that has anything to do with this current topic?

We installed Vladimir Putin? :bpohh:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin