Explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester (22 dead so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Islam will never bow down to Europeans or Westernization. You must be crazy. Your b*stard civilization is work of ours. You think Chinese or Indian civilization has to be "reformed" ? You cacs must be doing too much fentanyl dog food.
And they've tricked thrmselves into thinking they aren't the moral monsters they obviously are and that they are somehow the victims. The countless lives ruined or lost to uphold these fantastical facades of white supremacy and we're supposed to cry because your b*stard children met atonement at the means of the killers they've created. Those kids would've grown up to kill or suppress other brown and black ppl. fukkem

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
It's amazing how people in this thread feel so comfortable commenting on a subject that they're completely and embarrassingly ignorant of. :snoop:Educate yourself from some reliable academic sources before you spout off.

I wouldn't give my 2 cents on Zen Buddhism or Confucianism because I don't know jackshyt about those subjects besides some stuff i read or heard in passing. I know my religion (Islam) is the hot topic of the day, but please educate yourself before you talk out your ass on a message board.

A good place to start would be to ask your Muslim neighbor or co-worker what he/she believes.
WRONG! A good place to start is to read the doctrine they adhere to first. And second is to observe their collective behavior(s). Islam is a supremacist doctrine, like Hebewism\Judahism and Christianity\Catholics. People can confess and profess whatever they please. But examine the doctrine.

Thats why I dont understand why Anti-Shemite-ism is bad. The shemites have manufactured 3 ideologies that elevates them to a place of primacy over all other tribes of humanity.

its always hilarious to me that people adopt Islam and think its infallible.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's amazing how people in this thread feel so comfortable commenting on a subject that they're completely and embarrassingly ignorant of. :snoop:Educate yourself from some reliable academic sources before you spout off.

I wouldn't give my 2 cents on Zen Buddhism or Confucianism because I don't know jackshyt about those subjects besides some stuff i read or heard in passing. I know my religion (Islam) is the hot topic of the day, but please educate yourself before you talk out your ass on a message board.

A good place to start would be to ask your Muslim neighbor or co-worker what he/she believes.
cut the shyt

y'all stay moving the goal posts then wanna talk about "oh now we need education"

y'all been doing this post-hoc education for 20 years now.

We know enough.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Let's be clear. . . The West created this problem with the wars and radicalization and literal military training of many of these terrorists. . .

BUT!

Now, the problem is here we need to be clear. ISLAM HAS AN EXTREMIST PROBLEM AND WE SHOULDN'T BAT AN EYE AT ERADICATING IT.

If I were i charge of the US right now there would be a temporary absolute Muslim ban for non citizens and I would be deporting all refugees from Islamix countries with no fukks given until I felt the problem was solved.

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Just to be clear this kid was born in Manchester and his father was a refugee because he fled the government of Gaddafi.

And the Muslims that took part in 9/11 were here on Visas. Your point?

Why are you dudes so hung up on establishment talking points? You all swear you're so smart and youre not.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And the Muslims that took part in 9/11 were here on Visas. Your point?

Why are you dudes so hung up on establishment talking points? You all swear you're so smart and youre not.

Way to try and go off topic. Instead of just saying random shyt why don't you try and comprehend what I wrote and why.

The reality of the situation is at odds with what a lot of people are saying in here that why I posted it. It's fact deal with it.

Establishment talking points? Pull your head out of your ass.

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Way to try and go off topic. Instead of just saying random shyt why don't you try and comprehend what I wrote and why.

The reality of the situation is at odds with what a lot of people are saying in here that why I posted it. It's fact deal with it.

Establishment talking points? Pull your head out of your ass.

How is that off topic? Now, I'll admit I assumed your comment directed at mine but to act like a Muslim ban is crazy because of this is cuckholding. That's just real. Islam has a problem.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How is that off topic? Now, I'll admit I assumed your comment directed at mine but to act like a Muslim ban is crazy because of this is cuckholding. That's just real. Islam has a problem.

What I wrote has nothing to do with 9/11 and it's not worth discussing here. My response was written to address the numerous false statements made in here about the guy who did this. My post wasn't even aimed at you.

The Muslim ban is unconstitutional and it will do more harm than good. I've explained my position dozens of times and am not interested in debating it.

I'm not some cheerleader/apologist for Islamic extremism. We've posted on the same forums for going on a decade plus so that should be pretty clear. Did you leave your brain somewhere this morning? Your response to me was barely coherent.

Status
Not open for further replies.