Explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester (22 dead so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:francis:Just need to gone ahead and accept this police state that's coming. Anyone returning from a country where there is a hotbed of terrorist activities needs to be monitored, interrogated, and continuously watched.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Yeah... that 8-year-old British girl who died should be blamed for the actions of European and American governments. What the fukk is wrong with you morons?

Yeah the 8 year old villager and his family should be blamed for terrorists as well when they get droned. FOH cac

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the 8 year old villager and his family should be blamed for terrorists as well when they get droned. FOH cac

In this hypothetical example you've presented, the person who says this is also a moron. You, however, have actually said something to this effect. It's not a hypothetical. You're just a horrible piece of shyt for saying an 8-year-old was on the receiving end of karma through death by terrorism because her government has droned innocent people in the Middle East.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Good Muslims are simply products of self-delusion where their faith can be compatible with modern society through stretches a contortionist would admire. I've read the Quran front to back. That a group like ISIS exists is not shocking. These archaic religious belief systems should not have a place in modern society. Thousands of years from now, people will look back in disgust at how stupid we were.
I dap you when you're right :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:francis:Just need to gone ahead and accept this police state that's coming. Anyone returning from a country where there is a hotbed of terrorist activities needs to be monitored, interrogated, and continuously watched.
Like I said.

As a liberal, muslims can't expect people like me to hold back the tide forever...I'm not the type of person they should be worried about. Muslims got a world of hurt coming.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
In this hypothetical example you've presented, the person who says this is also a moron. You, however, have actually said something to this effect. It's not a hypothetical. You're just a horrible piece of shyt for saying an 8-year-old was on the receiving end of karma through death by terrorism because her government has droned innocent people in the Middle East.

I have no sympathy for white ppl. You are the enemy of all indigenous peoples worldwide. I could careless what happens to cacs. You guys deserve it :ehh:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no sympathy for white ppl. You are the enemy of all indigenous peoples worldwide. I could careless what happens to cacs. You guys deserve it :ehh:
To quote a great man.."Chickens coming home to roost never made me sad"..White kids died and to that we let out a collective yawn. No one cares when their troops murder our children in the streets so fukkem. Whites thought they could insulate themselves til someone brought it to their front door and it's only going to get worse. You have about 400 yrs of murder, thievery and bad karma to atone for.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
To quote a great man.."Chickens coming home to roost never made me sad"..White kids died and to that we let out a collective yawn. No one cares when their troops murder our children in the streets so fukkem. Whites thought they could insulate themselves til someone brought it to their front door and it's only going to get worse. You have about 400 yrs of murder, thievery and bad karma to atone for.

Must be paid in FULL :demonic:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Islam will never bow down to Europeans or Westernization. You must be crazy. Your b*stard civilization is work of ours. You think Chinese or Indian civilization has to be "reformed" ? You cacs must be doing too much fentanyl dog food.

Status
Not open for further replies.