Explosion at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester (22 dead so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
These hoe ass soft ass Cacs disgust me

"but but but terrorism"

:pacspit:
America killed kids and women in Somalia a few weeks ago. That doesnt justify this attack or any attack but if some Somali goes deranged and blows himself up in the future its a consequence of an actual on going war.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
police been killing black men..black women and black children one by one in america for years but the world never mourns...the world never calls on the police to oppose or denounce the police that kill innocent black folks...the world never use words like evil or cowardly to describe the police after one of them shoots a kid in the head in front of his brothers...muslims are the only ones that can trigger the world into caring about the victims of terrorism...non muslim terrorism gets a pass...the events and reports regarding manchester are odd but im going to let it be:hubie:...

And bombing Africa with AFRICOM. shyt is real. No sympathy for Europe and America. You reap what you sow.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The picture of that 8 year old girl made me tear up (my dislike of most cacs aside). She was a baby and died like that. Im sorta desensitized to reading about people getting killed but seeing kids get hurt really fukks with me.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Casual reminder that while Abedi was in ISIS controlled Libya for bomb training, British politicians were demanding Trump be banned from the UK for his "racist" Libya travel restrictions :hhh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Irrelevant. Which part of left for ISIS training camp and allowed to return don't you get moron?
He was already on their intelligence watch list. He's also native UK. None of this would have stopped this attack being carried out based on Trump's travel restrictions since he himself was a native born British citizen. He was neither refugee nor immigrant, which is whom the Trump travel ban would have applied.

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
It's amazing how people in this thread feel so comfortable commenting on a subject that they're completely and embarrassingly ignorant of. :snoop:Educate yourself from some reliable academic sources before you spout off.

I wouldn't give my 2 cents on Zen Buddhism or Confucianism because I don't know jackshyt about those subjects besides some stuff i read or heard in passing. I know my religion (Islam) is the hot topic of the day, but please educate yourself before you talk out your ass on a message board.

A good place to start would be to ask your Muslim neighbor or co-worker what he/she believes.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
It's amazing how people in this thread feel so comfortable commenting on a subject that they're completely and embarrassingly ignorant of. :snoop:Educate yourself from some reliable academic sources before you spout off.

I wouldn't give my 2 cents on Zen Buddhism or Confucianism because I don't know jackshyt about those subjects besides some stuff i read or heard in passing. I know my religion (Islam) is the hot topic of the day, but please educate yourself before you talk out your ass on a message board.

A good place to start would be to ask your Muslim neighbor or co-worker what he/she believes.

Good Muslims are simply products of self-delusion where their faith can be compatible with modern society through stretches a contortionist would admire. I've read the Quran front to back. That a group like ISIS exists is not shocking. These archaic religious belief systems should not have a place in modern society. Thousands of years from now, people will look back in disgust at how stupid we were.

Status
Not open for further replies.