Ezekiel Elliott's accuser threatened to blackmail him with sex tapes

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Wont stop him from pursuing beckys tho :yeshrug: The main reason he's in this mess is because he's black and she's white.... And I bet this nicca cuddled up with a cac as I type this :scust:

Don't doubt it, Zeke a weird cat. Was telling my swagboyz brehs this in last year draft thread. Zeke a different dude.

Yet you still messed with her Zeke :snoop:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
See and this is how they fukk up trying to be above the law. You're taking the word over a proven liar and potential blackmailer as credible. They need to let the court of law do their thing 1st then rule after that judgement has been made.

Expect justice from a modern plantation brehs

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I thought she was already on record trying to get her friend to lie and state that Zek near her up and that the injuries were self inflicted?

broller

Veteran
Daps
Yahoo Sports left voice and text messages for Thompson specifically asking about the exchange, but neither was returned. The friend whom Thompson was texting in the exchange told Yahoo Sports that she had indeed spoken to NFL investigators about it.

“I have literally no comment on that,” the friend said. “I already spoke to somebody about that. It was an investigator. It was like, someone working for the NFL. It was like years ago, so I don’t even remember what I said.”

Asked what she told NFL investigators about the conversation, the friend said, “This was literally like a year ago. I have no idea.”

Sounds like a stereotypical valley Becky :scusthov: