Face To Face: Fury/Klitschko - Tyson Fury gives no fukks

Triangularbirds

All Star
Daps
Fury is definitely in his head, just seeing how Wlad tried to act calm he really had nothing to say.

Tuneday

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Gypsy King already exposed Wlad for the fraud he is. Regardless of the result of the rematch. Our King is just having fun out here! Delightful! :russ: :salute:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
The Gyppo mindfukk is a powerful one :wow:
tumblr_mj3n1kjBmt1s6mah7o1_500.gif

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Fury is not just talking to Wlad right now..other guys are watching...and he knows his little 15min will be short....Joshua is hot on his trail, Parker, Haye, Deontay, Ortiz, White even Briggs could probably crack him so all that 'I dont really care' ploy is his way of getting in 'every bodies' head:pachaha:

truth is he is an overachiever....and those zany tactics can work on dudes to make up for what he lacks....but when he gets in there with real bangers like Joshua, Deontay, Ortiz or even Briggs he knows whats gonna happen:whoo:

and he made some money for himself probably more than his ever seen for two fights....he is having fun...but deep dawn hes really trying to cover his overachieving status in a weak era and putting on that 'humble loony/zany bum' act....he knows damn well that he wants to be champ for years but since there's real dogs on his trail hes trying to pull off that mind-fukk :heh:

fury should show a bit more respect to the sport that got him two great paydays and a little bit of lime:comeon:

For his part Wlad has been rattled since Briggs was doing his antics
so I dont give fury credit fo making him look nervous...He should be able to win that fight and retire:smugdraper:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Still cant believe Fury beat Klitschko :mindblown:

It looked like Klitchko was mentally tired in that fight. I don't think he realized how much he depended on his ability to impose his will on smaller fighters, and making sure they felt out of their element. Fury looked comfortable as hell in that ring, and he didn't know what to make of it. Fury honestly could be a psychologist the way he knows how to touch on Wlads triggers during press conferences and interviews. He's unpredictable but calculated at the same time on purpose. I couldn't stand him at first, but I can see what he is doing now, and it's interesting...