Face To Face: Fury/Klitschko - Tyson Fury gives no fukks

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can tell from the way Fury talks that he's a smart man.. He played the shyt out of Wlad..

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The Gyppo mindfukk is a powerful one :wow:
tumblr_mj3n1kjBmt1s6mah7o1_500.gif

gypsies are a crafty bunch :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THIS GUY IS :ohlawd:

In May 2016 the Fury team released a training camp update video which included Fury voicing opposition to transgenderism and also to bestiality and rape but suggested they might eventually be legalised, due to the increasing number of formerly taboo practises becoming accepted, and saying: "Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all."[52][53] Jonathan Sacerdoti of the Campaign Against Antisemitism called for Fury to be barred from the sport after what he called his "offensive and racist" remarks. The group made a complaint to the British Boxing Board of Control.[53][54] Responding on Twitter to the controversy, Fury wrote that "all the Zionist media outlets are on my back, because I speak the truth!" and blamed Jews for killing Jesus. :salute:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It looked like Klitchko was mentally tired in that fight. I don't think he realized how much he depended on his ability to impose his will on smaller fighters, and making sure they felt out of their element. Fury looked comfortable as hell in that ring, and he didn't know what to make of it. Fury honestly could be a psychologist the way he knows how to touch on Wlads triggers during press conferences and interviews. He's unpredictable but calculated at the same time on purpose. I couldn't stand him at first, but I can see what he is doing now, and it's interesting...

I think people underestimate the effect of what's going on outside the ring and how it can effect a fighter. His ol' lady had left the show becuz she was dealing with post-partum at the time.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
THIS GUY IS :ohlawd:

In May 2016 the Fury team released a training camp update video which included Fury voicing opposition to transgenderism and also to bestiality and rape but suggested they might eventually be legalised, due to the increasing number of formerly taboo practises becoming accepted, and saying: "Everyone just do what you can, listen to the government follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all."[52][53] Jonathan Sacerdoti of the Campaign Against Antisemitism called for Fury to be barred from the sport after what he called his "offensive and racist" remarks. The group made a complaint to the British Boxing Board of Control.[53][54] Responding on Twitter to the controversy, Fury wrote that "all the Zionist media outlets are on my back, because I speak the truth!" and blamed Jews for killing Jesus. :salute:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

are we in 1316 now or what? :heh:

I guess he's just fukking around for the sake of show and plus attention but I never liked when someone uses racism or antisemitism to create buzz and attention. These conspiracy theories are also over the top for me.

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
Even if Tyson Fury goes down in flames in the ring at some point...He needs his own talk show like Dr. Phil after boxing is over.