KevinSullivan_full.png

found this on wwe.com :deadmanny:

Is that Kevin Sullivan or bill Bailey :dead:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
F_ck my life. That is awful. Him and Cesaro were the only tag team besides PTP and Lucha Dragons that was genuinely entertaining to me. :to:

What is going on with all these injuries lately?! They seem to be happening back to back.:wtf:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Not a good look for Joe already. Kidd didn't take the move well. they dropping like flies right now.:mjcry: still salty about Hideo and Zayn being out.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/587837-backstage-update-on-tyson-kidd-injury#/slide/1

As noted, Tyson Kidd suffered an undisclosed injury at the WWE Smackdown tapings a couple weeks ago during a dark match against Samoa Joe. While details of the injury are scarce at this time, the injury is believed to be neck and/or spine related.
According to The Wrestling Observer, WWE officials view the injury as a complete fluke, and there is said to be absolutely no backstage heat on Samoa Joe for the injury. The injury appeared to have taken place after Joe hit his Muscle Buster finisher, which prompted speculation that blame might be placed on Joe, but that is not the case.

Additionally, Steve Austin and Edge both reached out to Tyson Kidd after the injury, as they have both dealt with neck injuries themselves, and in their cases, they were forced to end their in-ring careers.

While it remains unclear as to whether or not Tyson Kidd will undergo neck surgery, if he does, it could keep him out of the ring for up to one year, as was the case with Steve Austin.