"Facts, Jay-Z is not on my level lyrically" - Papoose

SixxiS

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Coli Gang
Its absolutely no contest...

however if you compare jay-z last album to papoose last mixtape they are in the same league...

thats the thing, jay been dropping subpar material for like a decade now, to the point its not subpar its par for jigga.

Reasonable Doubt, Streets Is Watching, even Blueprint Jigga is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Papoose.

MCHG Carter vs Papoose... ehhh
Bro, I personally like JAY -Z better but I'm saying, the gap between their skill is not as far as dumb asses on forums are making it out to be. Check out Nacirema Dream.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
this the same nikka that spent 10 years tryna impress people on some philosophical shyt talmbout Nacirema, how it was some deep and brilliant revelation he came to about society and oppression and problems in the world

nikka all you did was say american backwards, smart dumb eel lookin nikka

SixxiS

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Coli Gang
People just think it's cool to hate on Pap, it's the trend so people who didn't even know who Pap was before the Control verse thing are saying he sucks before they check his catlog[DOUBLEPOST=1397681063][/DOUBLEPOST]
how about you give us a verse from pap better than we made it, which is his recent verse

i'll wait
You're a Drok fan girl, I don't have to prove shyt to you

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
People just think it's cool to hate on Pap, it's the trend so people who didn't even know who Pap was before the Control verse thing are saying he sucks before they check his catlog[DOUBLEPOST=1397681063][/DOUBLEPOST]
You're a Drok fan girl, I don't have to prove shyt to you

don't get salty... i just need one, it's not hard since has so many according to you.

static

Rookie
Daps
papoose desperately trying to maintain any relevancy he's regained over the last year

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
a_560x375.jpg

i can't stand this post-Black Album version of Jay-Z

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, I personally like JAY -Z better but I'm saying, the gap between their skill is not as far as dumb asses on forums are making it out to be. Check out Nacirema Dream.

ain't nothing but that alphabet dude to me.

but the track titles scream 90's lol. Dude trying to bring that era back?
"whats my name?" ..... Die Like a G....get at me...mother ghetto. That's them stereotypical 90's titles i though we have grown beyond.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you compare Jay's last album then it's true, Papoose been better. But overall there both dope lyricists, Jay has showed more over time because of the great albums he's dropped.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

the funny thing about that bar is he actually bit it from young dro, except dro's version was actually hot

"dro, i can turn time a day back
June the 1st i can pull up and bring Maybach"

somehow caboose turned into another garbage bar

SixxiS

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Coli Gang
ain't nothing but that alphabet dude to me.

but the track titles scream 90's lol. Dude trying to bring that era back?
"whats my name?" ..... Die Like a G....get at me...mother ghetto. That's them stereotypical 90's titles i though we have grown beyond.
bro, I thought I could carry in a logical conversation with you but it seems like you're like every other person on here. We're talking about lyrical content of the 2 emcee's and you start bashing the dude's titles of his tracks ? Come on bruh.