Fair or Foul? A popular Youtube made his GF sign a contract giving him a % of her money

Fair or foul?

• Fair

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • Foul

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
that contract is no replacement for actually being able to get her to follow your lead

all that contract is finna do is invite the law to put there hands in his pockets

& she is a pinktoe oh they finna go hard for her ha

Nah that’s a smart play.

She can go her own way, just let me get that 15% cut off whatever she does :lolbron:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Ehh I doubt it can be enforced. But he has the right to try to protect himself from leeches. Kind of like a prenup, so I’ll say fair.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
ho頭少江
:wow:

Edit:
Yall going have to excuse me, translator acting a fool:mjlol:

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Nah that’s a smart play.

She can go her own way, just let me get that 15% cut off whatever she does :lolbron:
it's smart but i am talking about her willingly complying with the deal

he didn't have her on a personal level & that could end up making the contract not even matter

whit e girl gonna round the suits up to get that contract shredded

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"It's like a 5-year, I own a percentage of her, of everything," he said, though he claimed he hasn't collected anything from her. He also said that he may even partly own the Clubhouse because of the contract.

As for the contract, Abby apparently has a different story. She's denying the nature of it and the claims that Bryan owes a percentage of her, according to the source. Bryan, though, says he found the contract and posted Abby's "signature" on his Instagram stories. The source is disputing that it's Abby's signature.
image-from-ios-1-1588790848.png

Bryan then handed what he claims to be the contract over to Keemster, who went over it with a lawyer on his YouTube channel. The lawyer claimed it was "a real contract," saying "everything we need is in there and it's enforceable." The lawyer also says that Bryan should get "ten percent of [Abby's] gross compensation that comes in."

The source close to Abby, though, disagrees, saying "the contract holds no weight at all." Right now, they seem unconcerned at the prospect of Bryan trying to collect what he believes is due to him from Abby's earnings.

The source also says Abby is lawyering up, with three different sets of external legal council on hand. "Right now, we're weighing the cost of spending time on this versus letting it go," the source said, adding that they think Bryan may have "fired his last wave."

TikTok Star Abby Rao is in a Crazy Feud With Her Ex RiceGum

Smart move
She should not have signed it :ufdup:

Back in the day companies would just send goons over to break there deal though.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
that contract is no replacement for actually being able to get her to follow your lead

all that contract is finna do is invite the law to put there hands in his pockets

& she is a pinktoe oh they finna go hard for her ha

I get what you're saying, but following his lead has nothing to do with what happens after they broke up. One minute, you can have a person's soul, and the next minute you might just want to bush them and explore other options. You can't expect the broad to willingly keep paying "in good faith" once he sent her back to the streets.

Whole thing sounds like a finesse to get more followers, like someone else said