Famous mixed-race tax dodger Trans-shames his own white NEPHEW!

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
2516.jpg

Lewis Hamilton has been accused of humiliating his young nephew online after he disapproved of his choice of Christmas attire, telling him: “Boys don’t wear princess dresses.”

The Formula One world champion posted a video on Instagram in which he makes fun of the child, who is wearing a purple and pink outfit and carrying a pink wand with a heart on it.

“I’m so sad right now. Look at my nephew,” says Hamilton to his Instagram followers, as the camera focuses on the boy.

“Why are you wearing a princess dress? Is this what you got for Christmas?” he asks, as the boy nods delightedly.

“Why did you ask for a princess dress for Christmas?” he goes on.

“Because it’s pretty,” the boy replies enthusiastically, waving the pink wand.

“Boys don’t wear princess dresses!” says Hamilton, who has since deleted the video from his account.

The 32-year-old was abroad celebrating Christmas with his family when he posted the video. Since it was posted he has been roundly criticised on social media for negatively stereotyping his relative on the basis of his gender.

Travis Alabanza, a performance artist, said: “I hope Lewis Hamilton properly thinks and apologises to his nephew for that video.”

In November the Guardian revealed that Hamilton avoided paying tax on his £16.5m private jet by using an Isle of Man scheme that is to be investigated by HM Revenue and Customs.

Before that, his use of social media has caused various controversies, from saying “this s--- is killing me” on Snapchat during a Formula One press conference in Japan, to taking selfies while riding a Harley-Davidson in New Zealand.

Lewis Hamilton accused of humiliating his young nephew online

Lewis, stop acting brand new
Like you ain't got a nose ring in, too

:mjpls:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
White men should be more offended and upset by this trans-cross identity trend. The more white men who won't make white babies, the more trouble they will have in the next decade....Those "13 Words" means something to them.