Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ray Tracing is fire, pixels and polygons can't really get better, RT is the key to getting close to photorealistic games. Hardware just isn't powerful enough to do it to that level. In 5 to 10 years, we really might be playing Pixar looking games :banderas:
We hit pixar status last gen, but I agree it's not on par with today's pixar. Next gen should match it if everwilds gameplay matches the trailers

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t even care for ray tracing shyt is just gonna eat up recourses I mean I guess it’s good for picture time right

Frees up dev resources too, as you can let the engine physics do most of the lighting for you, but it’ll be a while before console internals will be worth it imo. At least without an AI-upscale or something AMD hasn’t even spilled the beans on on PC side yet. That new Switch might tho with the NV internals. They could easily put DLSS on there :ehh:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
This rdna shyt getting annoying :unimpressed:. The ps5 got rdna 3 and Xbox uses some tflops for the cloud next console cycle im becoming an insider too fukk it just say mad hot takes on twitter and get my followers up

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm not buying PSVR till they make the shyt wireless. Once they do it's gone be the GOAT:banderas: I played Resident Evil 7 and the shyt was nice:lawd:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
And what that backlog looking like cause I’m sure it’s trash

theres 10 out of 15 titles I havnt played in the ps+ collection and I’ll be playing all of them in 4K, 60fps with no load times. No need to give you a list cause they’re all classics
:patrice: Did Sony confirm those games would be running at 4k60? I don’t think you should get your hopes up for that bruh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even gonna pretend these aren't going to be moved to the gulag thread :mjlol:

schermafbeelding2020-jjkto.png

:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because the SSD on the PS5 is amazing. Yet, much like many Xbox features, doesn't really move the ball away from the opposing console.

Every day new info comes out; brehs who tire themselves out burning troll torches look silly.

-----------

Side topic:
The more I hear about the PS5 controller, the more I hope it actually is utilized. The Xbox controller is damn near perfect and if Sony's controller success makes Xbox go back in the lab and add what is special about the haptic feedback...

I'm going to be hype.

Some Maury Show DNA results shyt.:skip:
These are BC games being tested, not actual next gen games. When Spider-Man Miles loads into the game in 2 seconds from the main menu but yet takes over 30 seconds for a BC game logic would dictate that the old gen games are not optimized via BC.

Saying the PS5 SSD isn't doing anything special because of some BC tests which aren't optimized is disingenuous. These games ran in BC mode aren't taking advantage of the "tech" in the PS5 to put it simply. It has nothing to do with the SSD "not being that great".