Fanboy Thread of Eternal Suffering

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Play the games you want to play on the system you want to play.

Get the one with the features, look, and interface you prefer. If you game online, go where your buddies play.

All that arguing about which console/exclusives is better is some bytch nikka shyt I though only cacs did on them other forums. Ain't none of you nikkas getting money off this shyt.

Anyway, Xbox One Scorpio, see you soon :salute:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Play the games you want to play on the system you want to play.

Get the one with the features, look, and interface you prefer. If you game online, go where your buddies play.

All that arguing about which console/exclusives is better is some bytch nikka shyt I though only cacs did on them other forums. Ain't none of you nikkas getting money off this shyt.

Anyway, Xbox One Scorpio, see you soon :salute:
Once you older than 13 you're officially a stan:dame:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
To have an honest moment, brand loyalty is a psychological thing. It will always exist even on the extreme level of fanboy.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had the PS2 and PS3 (never bought any type of Xbox) and it is funny to see people still beefing about consoles like I did as a teenager.

I will admit that even to this day, I never bought a PS4 but I feel a little proud that Sony currently has the crown

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
DLC is fine. Micro-transactions and pre-order bonuses are what suck.

Those Micro-transactions are the reason I stopped playing GTA V a couple years ago.