Albums Fans of Bryson Tillar, Frank Ocean, Sampha, etc.. Check Out Arin Ray- Platinum Fire

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
weak shyt. I aint trying to hear dollar store versions of artists I fukk with.

*Tiller

Nah.

OP is an awkward shytmod who aint into hip hop like that. More of a nerd RnB dude and still makes generic recommendations:mjlol:

Anyway, feel free to catch feelings OP and do the usual: gif response with the thread ban :salute:

Daps
weak shyt. I aint trying to hear dollar store versions of artists I fukk with.

OP is an awkward shytmod who aint into hip hop like that. More of a nerd RnB dude and still makes generic recommendations:mjlol:

Anyway, feel free to catch feelings OP and do the usual: gif response with the thread ban :salute:
sorry for banning your alias.. i mean.. how else would you know he was even banned.. :mjpls:

SirBiatch

Daps
sorry for banning your alias..

And like the coward you are, you won't put your account on the line to verify this. Hide behind a keyboard where it's safe, brehs.

i mean.. how else would you know he was even banned.. :mjpls:

Because you're a simple-minded gremlin who behaves the same way all the time. The moment you feel insecure, which is all the time, you get to censoring :mjlol:

Daps

And like the coward you are, you won't put your account on the line to verify this. Hide behind a keyboard where it's safe, brehs.

Because you're a simple-minded gremlin who behaves the same way all the time. The moment you feel insecure, which is all the time, you get to censoring :mjlol:
you calling someone a coward over the internet is simply hilarious.. you've spent your entire time on this board ducking people, even in your own city..

and, if i wanted to censor you.. id just get you banned.. but, then we wouldnt have a punching bag around here, so its more entertaining to keep your jobless, buck-toothed ass around.. :mjlol:

SirBiatch

Daps
you calling someone a coward over the internet is simply hilarious.. you've spent your entire time on this board ducking people, even in your own city..

:mjlol:
pathetic lies from a man-child, as usual.

and, if i wanted to censor you.. id just get you banned.. but, then we wouldnt have a punching bag around here, so its more entertaining to keep your jobless, buck-toothed ass around.. :mjlol:

the only truth here is that you love the attention.

The fact that you even need an e-punching bag is hilarious. Real life kicking your ass or somethin? You come onto The Coli to vent? And you're making e-friends who have the same corny needs? :ohhh: