Albums Fans of Bryson Tillar, Frank Ocean, Sampha, etc.. Check Out Arin Ray- Platinum Fire

Daps

:mjlol:
pathetic lies from a man-child, as usual.

the only truth here is that you love the attention.

The fact that you even need a e-punching bag is hilarious. Real life kicking your ass or somethin? You come onto The Coli to vent? :ohhh:
funny coming from someone who makes multiple threads with their name in it, and also talks about themselves in 3rd person on the internet..

and, lifes fine.. you still living off your Pops money in your mid-30s, trolling the internet like its a job and begging for friends on thecoli.com in various cities with your meaningless existence.. is nothing short of hilarious to keep you around to laugh at.. :skip:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
full

More tales. When one desperately needs a punching bag, tales start to spiral out of control.

You're more curious about me than actual hip hop, which is the sad part. But hey, I guess this is your therapy :yeshrug:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I found his track we ain't homies while listening to YouTube yesterday. There was a DSCVR R&B ad as I was working so I was like fukk it, let's listen to some new music. I'm always down with that. There were 50 songs in total. His was like 42nd played. It was the first one where I stopped and actually looked at the video. I didn't know of his prior history till I read up on him. Dope track. I need to check out his album

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This project wasn't bad, I believe dude was actually on the show X-Factor, and that's how he got signed.

I never saw this thread, but I caught wind of his project in my SoundCloud feed and started following his music since then.